acclimate

acclimate

Nov 6, 2023
i have a little notebook where i've been writing out a will of sorts. i don't have any money to my name, so nothing crazy there, but i have a few possessions that i want to be donated or given to someone. since i don't have any money & owe a few family members some cash, i'm encouraging them to sell as many of my possessions as they can. pretty much the only things i have thatre actually worth anything are my cosplays & itabags. i'm asking my family to offer those to my close con friends with details about sizing etc, then selling any leftovers & merch i have. i also have a few old collections but nothing important (like i used to collect dragon figures when younger, so maybe sold together those could be worth something). aside from that i really can't think of anything worthwhile.

i have a 14 year old cat who's my everything. i'm torn between giving her to my brother or to my parents. she had a brother who belonged to my brother, but he unfortunately passed about a decade ago due to unforeseen health issues. i know he loves her lots and i think he could take care of her.

i've been trying to write out all my debts and figuring out if i can give some instructions on what might be worth selling to pay those off