sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
936309_1722273774_49acb953-22f1-4c5e-b51f-b7087c68d055.jpg

Your Result:

deterioration

the power to deteriorate or corrode any object you touch, causing it to break down or decay. this allows you to affect materials and substances at a molecular level. you ARE solitary and introspective nature, often preferring to spend time alone. This tendency towards isolation is not just a preference but a necessary aspect of managing your interactions with others. your introspective nature leads you to spend significant time reflecting on your own thoughts and emotions. you may find it challenging to connect with others on a deeper level, which can result in a sense of loneliness. this distance is often self-imposed, as you are cautious about forming close relationships due to concerns about inadvertently causing harm for whatever reason. your value is inherent and worthy of understanding

• Wow
Reactions: etherealspring, ijustwishtodie, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
I too am a deteriorator.

Nailed me with the psychoanalysis :(

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I too am a deteriorator.

Nailed me with the psychoanalysis :(
I took it again and got this

936309_1722273867_a3a7dd82-64ad-4f7f-b25a-6a24cf6ce151.jpg

Your Result:

flight

the sky's the limit - literally! you have the power to take to the air, and the choice is entirely yours: perhaps you'll opt for majestic feathered wings. or... maybe you'll choose to ditch the wings altogether! the choice is yours! as someone with the power of flight, you're a quintessential free spirit, always chasing the wind and living life on your own terms. you're a natural-born adventurer, with a heart and a thirst for exploration. your optimistic outlook and enthusiasm make you a joy to be around, and people are drawn to your carefree and spontaneous nature. you're also fiercely independent and value your freedom above all else. you hate being tied down or restricted in any way, and you'll stop at nothing to protect your autonomy. don't waste this life

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

Your Result:

deterioration

the power to deteriorate or corrode any object you touch, causing it to break down or decay. this allows you to affect materials and substances at a molecular level. you ARE solitary and introspective nature, often preferring to spend time alone. This tendency towards isolation is not just a preference but a necessary aspect of managing your interactions with others. your introspective nature leads you to spend significant time reflecting on your own thoughts and emotions. you may find it challenging to connect with others on a deeper level, which can result in a sense of loneliness. this distance is often self-imposed, as you are cautious about forming close relationships due to concerns about inadvertently causing harm for whatever reason. your value is inherent and worthy of understanding
Once again I got the same result. 🤔

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

Your Result:

deterioration

Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I have the superpower to fuck up every situation that could be positive and turn it into a negative somehow with my sheer presence.

Yeah, I know, impressive.

Reactions: Arachno and sserafim
amnesia999

amnesia999

Lie, lie, lie - Life is a lie
Jun 30, 2024
Hands small

Your Result:

healing

you have the incredible ability to channel and direct healing energy with a mere touch. your powers are tied to your emotions and intentions, and the effectiveness of your healing depends on your focus and compassion.as someone with the power of healing, you're a caregiver, with a strong desire to help others and alleviate their suffering. you have a compassionate ear and a willingness to listen to others' problems. you're the first to offer help with favors, even if it doesn't benefit you directly, and you have a hard time saying no to those in need. your instinct is to fix others' problems, and you often go out of your way to do so. this selflessness, while admirable, can lead to neglecting your own needs as you prioritize the care of others.you have a high degree of intuition and perception. your sense of observation and talent for diagnosis allow you to understand and address the root causes of others' issues effectively.remember to take care of yourself, too.​

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
  • Love
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
...I've always wanted invisibility as a superpower but I question how accurate the psychoanalysis of me is, me being impulsive and unstable isn't a surprise to anyone who knows me lol... maybe parts of it is accurate, I can blend into crowds surprisingly well. IMG 20240808 043050

Last edited:
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
...I've always wanted invisibility as a superpower but I question how accurate the psychoanalysis of me is, me being impulsive and unstable isn't a surprise to anyone who knows me lol... maybe parts of it is accurate, I can blend into crowds surprisingly well.View attachment 147289
i also got invisibility... tho sometimes i feel like i already have this superpower, ive felt like im invisible for a long time 😅 ive surprised ppl many times by speaking randomly and they'll say they didnt even notice i was in the room until i said something, which is funny

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and N33dT0D13
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
i also got invisibility... tho sometimes i feel like i already have this superpower, ive felt like im invisible for a long time 😅 ive surprised ppl many times by speaking randomly and they'll say they didnt even notice i was in the room until i said something, which is funny
wtf same 💀😭