V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Well I start with fasting. Only eating dry grains and oat. Drinking water. Try to cut down my weight at the same timd and laxative the day before. So I wont dirtied the place where I choose to die and lessen the trouble for the people that find me.

Reactions: Saga and Ashpac
N

NCBEYOND

Apr 13, 2019
I'm going to be staying up as much as possible for the two days before my set date. Will then get my method ready, listen to some music have a smoke and ctb

Reactions: Broken
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I'm going to be staying up as much as possible for the two days before my set date. Will then get my method ready, listen to some music have a smoke and ctb

I see did you stayed up so you will feel more lethargic? And music is a good company in cases like this.

N

NCBEYOND

Apr 13, 2019
Yeah basically because I'm doing the charcoal method so going to get in the tent once ready and just drift off with a bit of luck ha

Reactions: Maksimka Ai
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Death by C02 poisoning by sealing myself in enclosed space with portable generator. Take a few sleeping pills with alcohol to sedate myself. Fall asleep & never wake up. Tried this in January, but my bedroom door doesn't lock, I got out of the room in a unconscious state and woke up on my floor in another room. I panicked & aborted the mission. Now I bought padlock & panelsto instal on my doors for my final attempt. I had everything in place but had not considered how suvival instinct could sabotage this kind of ctb syratagy. I thought of handcuffing myself to the bed but dont want to get twisted up if My body moves, or thrashes or whatever. Better to be found on the bed or in a clump on the floor.