Red.one

Red.one

Feb 20, 2023
Hi,
I'm trying to find some kind of relief.
For me it's alkohol. %%% is with me for years now, i guees u can call mslf alkoholic? I'm working at a pub, its not helping.

I'm so sick of alko. I need something else. I have benzo, but I'm trying to keep it on a leash. I smoke green when I'm with friend. Rarely. And it can get ugly.
Whole my life i stayed away from strong drugs (i had psychotic epidodes so i dont want to try any thing that can out me in crazy Mode - saw too much too) .

What is your way to get out. Pls help.

Im drunk right now, i need to stop. Do you have aby advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
My way of coping is cutting or drinking or eating. Eating is more consistent. I don't drink often but when I do, I drink all day for like at least a couple of days to maybe a week. Then I'll be done for another year or 6 months. Cutting is like every few months. I let things bottle then I snap. I don't really get addicted to things like that but I don't do them regularly and even when I would cut every day I was able to stop for months. I just can't stop altogether. You should try something less. Maybe try switching to a less serious methods. Or something not so regularly. And if you want to get help, try to go to a meeting. That should help you.

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Well, with drugs I try to push me away from myself and my feelings. My "drugs" are alcohol, eating, www, sleeping, self-harm, suicidal ideas. But the problem with drugs, they dont work forever.

Every Recovery Programm say you have to try awareness - meditation, work with the inner child, a-meetings. Million people all over the world get better with this and the thing is always similar. So I think there must be something right with this. Try and see
if it is something also for you.

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Fasting bulimia, do not recommend. I wish I had taken up something like weed instead but I don't feel like I could switch at this point. It's salvation or annihilation for me now...

I've tried the mindfulness, meditation, shadow work thing, didn't change things for me. Connection is still missing and I have no idea how to unlock access to it...