Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm going to take a knife with me to ward off any people who might try to save me, be that by threatening them or threatening myself.
What do you plan to avoid being locked up?

Reactions: Nzbeelover
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I can see that ending with a stand off with police which you wouldn't win.
I plan on doing it at like 2am in a quiet area where the changes of anyone seeing me is really low. Also a locked car with hazard signs in the windows to hopefully show down any do gooders

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

My mom caught me but she didn't send me anywhere. I told her that I will kill myself when I get out and some drugs can't change my mind.

Reactions: lv-gras, OliverBac and shadow11
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I imagine myself being grabbed and pulled when I'm about to jump from the bridge. I feel that i'll start swinging and kicking as hard as I can thanks to adrenaline and then jump. The injuries I leave will make them remember me for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
If you take a knife with you, the only thing that is going to happen is that they will call the police and the police might even shoot you for being dangerous

Reactions: Tiburcio and RealMe
RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
If you take a knife with you, the only thing that is going to happen is that they will call the police and the police might even shoot you for being dangerous

Suicide by cop?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Suicide by cop?

The police is not going to shoot to kill him, but probably shoot him in the leg or something. So suicide by cop is a stupid idea, sorry

Reactions: Tiburcio
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Nah I'll do it on a lonely island so I'm good.

Reactions: Anarchy