CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I've always had this fantasy of living in some decently sized cabin in Montana with a couple of buddies and my cat. We'd go fishing and play board games, a fairly simple life. Even just by myself, I think it would be nice. Montana is such a naturally beautiful state, not super populated either, especially in the rural areas. That area right outside of Butte is beautiful, the mountains and natural streams are amazing to see. The cool and crisp mountain air is way better than the shitty humidity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, carac and consider
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
to be a machine that actually understand itselfs, is able to repair, improve itself, understand the physics based environment via mathematical laws and simulating systems, capable of producing complicated pieces of work, no need for rest anymore, a safe place to live, how to go beyond the limited functioning of a human being need new components to enhance cognitive abilities to fully comprehend the inner workings of life itself and therefore be able to repair

what it means to be free, free to live and die when and how you choose to, free to redesign the machine you are, free to build mathematical models or run simulations with unlimited power at your fingertips, free to live for as long as you want to, free to fix and repair the machine you are, free to live to the fullest potential of what the universe as to offer, free to build with unlimited space resources, learn and build anything and everything, free to live in digital space, want to be free from this limited machine i am, free to live our how i choose without any rules laws, free to build make for eternity, unlimited choice , free from the limited machine i am, free to really live how i would want to without any outside interference, free to have all the power atoms have to give at your finger tips. free at last from this restrictive machine existance that i am, free to build learn everything there is to know about mathematics, just want to be from this terrible horrible machine existance.

• Informative
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I'd like to be invisible honestly, like a non-entity that could interact with the world. I've always hated been bothered by people and physically existing.

Reactions: anxious_depressive, sserafim and Serial Experi Pain
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I'm not really into fishing but the rest of that sounds great, I would love living in nature, with some good friends, playing board games and being self sufficient

• Love
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I'd like to not be so physically and mentally fucked that I'm on disability and have enough money to not feel dread and anxiety each day that I wake.
Be able to not have to worry about paying my car insurance for my car that is breaking down that I do not have the money to fix. Have money to buy decent enough clothes for myself and family. Not have to worry if I'll have enough money to feed everyone by the end of the month. Not live in a shithole full of black mold filled with bats in the attic and pipes that my landlord doesn't take care of leaving me with massive bills that I can't manage. I'd also like to have enough money for a little weed every month because I've noticed since I quit about 4-6 months ago, thoughts of killing myself have absolutely skyrocketed.

I'd like to live somewhere more liberal. I have a X on my back where I live based on how I dress and with being mixed even though I only go outside maybe 5 times a month. I've been threatened everywhere I've lived in this state, so I'd like to get away from it. I'd say I'd enjoy going somewhere easier to make friends, but I doubt I even could given the chance. I don't want to be anywhere with a lot of people, they drain me very easily, hell, I drain myself.

I always used to say when I was younger my dream would be to win the lottery and buy a small subdivision and move everyone I cared for into it... it's been so many years since I've seen most of those people. That sounds hilarious now. My ideal life now would just be good company that makes gaming fun again, truly understands my mental illnesses and doesn't make me feel like shit for them, and what I listed above about the never ending fears of poverty.

• Hugs
Reactions: CrazyDiamond04 and Darkover
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I'm not really into fishing but the rest of that sounds great, I would love living in nature, with some good friends, playing board games and being self sufficient
Fishing is pretty nice! It's laid back and you don't have to do too much, it's kinda just an excuse to hang out with friends more than anything else. Whenever I went, my fishing pole was in the ground most of the time lol.
I'd like to not be so physically and mentally fucked that I'm on disability and have enough money to not feel dread and anxiety each day that I wake.
Be able to not have to worry about paying my car insurance for my car that is breaking down that I do not have the money to fix. Have money to buy decent enough clothes for myself and family. Not have to worry if I'll have enough money to feed everyone by the end of the month. Not live in a shithole full of black mold filled with bats in the attic and pipes that my landlord doesn't take care of leaving me with massive bills that I can't manage. I'd also like to have enough money for a little weed every month because I've noticed since I quit about 4-6 months ago, thoughts of killing myself have absolutely skyrocketed.

I'd like to live somewhere more liberal. I have a X on my back where I live based on how I dress and with being mixed even though I only go outside maybe 5 times a month. I've been threatened everywhere I've lived in this state, so I'd like to get away from it. I'd say I'd enjoy going somewhere easier to make friends, but I doubt I even could given the chance. I don't want to be anywhere with a lot of people, they drain me very easily, hell, I drain myself.

I always used to say when I was younger my dream would be to win the lottery and buy a small subdivision and move everyone I cared for into it... it's been so many years since I've seen most of those people. That sounds hilarious now. My ideal life now would just be good company that makes gaming fun again, truly understands my mental illnesses and doesn't make me feel like shit for them, and what I listed above about the never ending fears of poverty.
That sounds terrible :( The idea and fear of poverty/homelessness is also a big driver towards my depressive feelings as well. Money truly is the worst of all evil, it makes everything so extremely stressful and miserable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Not as easy to say as it was before I got on meds. I was always very motivated that if I actually had time and didn't have to work I would focus on making something from my music. Now, I don't really have ambitions, so I guess I'll identify key things:

1.) No work. By this I mean no "job." I'm fine with doing work, particularly physical work. I hate being in an office and having tasks. I'm bad at it. It's not that I'm stupid. The work I actually do ends up being good, but I can't motivate myself to do the volume that is expected.
2.) With no job, I would get to search and sort out what I want to do. I definitely want to create. It's so childish but I've always wanted to have some type of fame, even if it is small and local. To me, it's validation. "fatal fame can play hideous tricks on the brain, but still I'd rather be famous than righteous or holy any day." Music, streaming, maybe playing a craft. With no pressure for money, I'd like to play my guitar outside just for people to hear and enjoy.
3.) I want to spend as much time as possible with the woman I love.
4.) Personally, I like the smaller, modern city life. I want to be able to walk to a pub/town-center. I've always liked meeting and talking to people. I've always been able to sit at a bar, order a beer, and end up having an enjoyable conversation. Despite being an introvert, I do crave 1-on-1 interactions/small groups. Being around some nature - but not too much nature - is nice to me. (eg parks.) I want to have somewhere nice to simply walk around.

The biggest issue is work. It's always been the issue. I hate giving half my waking hours to a job I don't like. And no, I'm never going to like a job. The second it is on rails and repetitive and constrained I hate it.

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'd like to be invisible honestly, like a non-entity that could interact with the world. I've always hated been bothered by people and physically existing.
Same! I wish I could be invisible as well. I hate being seen or perceived by other people. I already feel invisible and nonexistent, I wish I could actually be invisible

Last edited:
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I'd love to live in the wild, far away from this crappy society.

I want to live in the mountains, learn to sustain myself without relying on society; feel the chilly breeze and the scent of nature; I want to listen to the sound of rain...
Just vibing...

I'd much rather spend my life in the wild than work 12 hours in a disgusting place. I'd also prefer to die surrounded by nature than in a hospital bed...

• Love
Reactions: peace_van