Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
....and why?

Last edited:
Reactions: GoneSeptember2018 and Tiburcio
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
If the preparation of my methods is done before August them my final day will be before August or end of the August.

Reactions: Venessolotic, retarddd and (deleted member)
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Last day of 2019. I'll be 33 and that's the last year you can realistically still be called young. Considering I regret everything since 2004 I can't possibly go on longer than that. 2020 sounds like a joke, why on earth would I want to see it? Unless time travel becomes a real thing which it probably will as soon as I die because that's life.

Reactions: Venessolotic, StarDust and (deleted member)
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Before my 26th birthday. I have SN prepared. I just need to do more research, I need to be drunk before I pull it off.

Reactions: Venessolotic, GoneSeptember2018, lv-gras and 1 other person
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
If the preparation of my methods is done before August them my final day will be before August or end of the August.
What month do you think we're in?

Reactions: Comatose11 and Tiburcio
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Undetermined. Considering tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'd have the energy and motivation. It's really hard to plan because I never feel able to do it. It's also really overwhelming to think about.
Sometimes I feel like I could just walk out when my paremts are still in the house and do it and it'd be relatively easy, and sometimes I feel like it's completely impossible.
I'm too tired most of the time.

Reactions: Venessolotic, throwaway123, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Last day of 2019. I'll be 33 and that's the last year you can realistically still be called young. Considering I regret everything since 2004 I can't possibly go on longer than that. 2020 sounds like a joke, why on earth would I want to see it? Unless time travel becomes a real thing which it probably will as soon as I die because that's life.
I'd say 27 is the last year you can be called young. Everyone has their own idea on that though.

Reactions: throwaway123, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Smilla and 2 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I'll be in the house alone in about 2 weeks. I'll have gotten through the final things I wanted to get through. That will be the day. I will eliminate the risk of being "saved." Now that I know what knot to use and have the proper rope, the only thing that could stop me from being successful is being found in time.

Reactions: throwaway123, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, GoneSeptember2018 and 3 others
D

Deleted member 847

tomorrow

Reactions: Venessolotic, mattwitt, Cursed Shaman and 2 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
I'd say 27 is the last year you can be called young. Everyone has their own idea on that though.
I still get Id'd so I 'm a young 32 but that's not going to last forever

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I'm still waiting to get fired from my job or have the guts to quit, then i'll order SN and wait till it gets here

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Then how can it be done before august unless you've discovered how to go back in time and if you have please share it with me

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Then how can it be done before august unless you've discovered how to go back in time and if you have please share it with me
You tell me in which month are you living ?

Reactions: throwaway123 and Tiburcio
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Ok , my bad what I wanted to say was before the END of August. For one second,I thought that I have travelled to different dimension.

M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
That doesn't give you long

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
I have to meet a guy who is giving me the resources to ctb.As o said if things go well ,I will ctb soon enough but if it does n't go well.Then gotta go for a more voilent method in next month.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
I hate that. No one should have to suffer any more than what they already have that lead them to that decision

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Razz_Goku
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Gonna sleep now and see if next day goes according to plan .Even though I don't like to wake up to see the sunlight from my window .

Reactions: Tiburcio, Bandzbandz and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

I'm already crapping my pants just by thinking about it.

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
10/24/2018, 1 a.m.

Sky: Class 1 (Bortle Scale), full moon

Physiographic Region: a particularly soft sand dune, Colorado Plateau, 4,500'

Conditions: 50F, wind 0-5 mph, 60 decibels (bluetooth speaker)

Extras: campfire, music through a bluetooth speaker

25.51 revolutions around the host star 4/14/1993 - 10/24/2018, shadow of time

Primary: Metoclopramide +Barbiturate + Moscato wine + a bottle of Crown Maple Syrup to sip
Secondary: Nitro Rig on standby (tank buried in sand with regulator, tubing, and bag apparatus sheltered by Rubbermaid container)

psychological amplifiers:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspectival_realism

'Wille zum tode' --Philipp Mainlander

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, Belaya Noch, throwaway123 and 4 others
S

solacely

Apr 4, 2018
August 2019 at the absolute latest. I'll be 18 and starting college and getting a job. I would preferably like to be dead before I turn 18 in March.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Comatose11, throwaway123 and 2 others
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I don't know but it has to be this year

Reactions: Venessolotic, Comatose11, throwaway123 and 4 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
August 2019 at the absolute latest. I'll be 18 and starting college and getting a job. I would preferably like to be dead before I turn 18 in March.
I'd give anything to be in your position

Reactions: Venessolotic, deflagrat, Comatose11 and 1 other person
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
December 29, sometime during the evening. If I fail, then March 25 next year.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I have no set date, I just know it will be soon. I have been taking care of some financial matters, which I still do not know why I am bothering, there is no one after me to be bothered by them. I guess a sense of responsibility takes over here. I was always waiting for a certain date to pass and thought originally of just doing it then but I couldn't. In the end it seemed disgraceful on that day, so I waited.

For me it is not about a date, or a time...it is about that moment when I know I will hit that bottom where the world swallows me whole once again, and there is nothing left but sheer agony of all that I have lost. It happened a couple of years ago and I did take my life...and I died but sadly I was saved. Gotta love the EMT for shocking your heart back to beating, even if it did take 4 times. Asshats.

Reactions: Venessolotic, GoneSeptember2018, N-IsMyHope and 2 others
S

Sav

Aug 28, 2018
I don't know yet but I have until July 2019 to do it. Is anyone out there trying to find ways to ctb discreetly so it doesn't look like suicide ?