• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Can be music, shows, poetry, etc. Media that involves suicide topics, share them below

Reactions: Forveleth, Meteora and cymbaline23
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024

• Love
Reactions: beyondgone, AdaSmiles, Mateira and 5 others
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Can be music, shows, poetry, etc. Media that involves suicide topics, share them below
Not a suicide thing specifically but listen to it on Spotify and you'll see why I chose it - Delia Derbyshire - Dreams (falling). Wonderfully dark

Reactions: Ww42
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Joker talk show scene, without the shooting.

Tikialia

Tikialia

I became the person I swore I'd never become
May 7, 2023
Also not outright suicide related but I often like watching Sisyphus 55. His videos & podcasts give me a lot to think about. I'm a bit of a fan of philosophy too so I enjoy it.

Reactions: Ww42, lastsunset and CTB_random
C

cymbaline23

May 1, 2024
Mathew Lee Cothran's music. There's nothing else in the world like it and it's helped me through some seriously tough times, especially Elvis Depressedly and his solo project.

• Wow
Reactions: Ww42, Cherry Crumpet and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Muzak

Reactions: sserafim
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Documentaries about assisted suicide.

Reactions: Ww42, Unknown21 and Cherry Crumpet
StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
Music is my #1, followed by these forms when I'm getting especially close to the edge.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
sanctioned suicide

Reactions: scarlet-pixie, LoiteringClouds, Yuki_03 and 4 others
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Music is a big one. A lot of vocaloid songs deal with this and just.. life totally fucking you over in general. This one is pretty fucked up, but I watch suicide videos of people cbt-ing. Hanging, jumping, whatever. I just don't like to see too much gore.

• Love
Reactions: Ww42 and ikilog
S

Slough Walker

Apr 22, 2024
Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman. It's a personal obsession. I've watched three Willy Lomans drag his valises through the door on what would be the last night of his life.

Reactions: Ww42 and Forveleth
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Movies. Some of my favorite dealing with the topic of suicide are:

- Sala Samobójców (Suicide Room)
- Heathers
- The Virgin Suicides
- Wristcutters: A Love Story
- Harold and Maude
- Close

Last edited:
Reactions: Ww42 and Meteora
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
Fanfiction. Fanfiction tends to touch more bluntly on suicidal topics in fandoms whose canon content revolve around depressing situations, such as Death Note. I feel a yearning when I read stuff like that. 'Genius is a Curse' is a great one. Nearly killed myself the same way he attempted one impulsive night.

Reactions: wastingpotential, Ww42, Forveleth and 2 others
manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
Fanfiction. Fanfiction tends to touch more bluntly on suicidal topics in fandoms whose canon content revolve around depressing situations, such as Death Note. I feel a yearning when I read stuff like that. 'Genius is a Curse' is a great one. Nearly killed myself the same way he attempted one impulsive night.
This. Fanfiction makes me feel some way that no other piece of media could make me feel.

Reactions: Ww42, Forveleth and Unicr0n
ikilog

ikilog

Jun 6, 2023
Music is a big one. A lot of vocaloid songs deal with this and just.. life totally fucking you over in general. This one is pretty fucked up, but I watch suicide videos of people cbt-ing. Hanging, jumping, whatever. I just don't like to see too much gore.
Vocaloid enjoyer :hug:

Reactions: Yuki_03 and Ww42
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
Humans sacrifice videos.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I watch a lot of corecore videos on YouTube.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Also not outright suicide related but I often like watching Sisyphus 55. His videos & podcasts give me a lot to think about. I'm a bit of a fan of philosophy too so I enjoy it.
I love his videos too! Hes a hidden youtube gem

• Love
Reactions: Tikialia