puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
What objects/items do you care most deeply for? It could be a stuffed animal or blanket, an article of clothing, a note, anything. No judgment.

Mine is probably an orange stuffed triceratops I've had since my first birthday. I also love my 3DS. My favorite game is Pokémon HeartGold.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, cgrtt.brns, psp3000 and 7 others
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Three items:
- A red power ranger plushie I worked hard to earn
- A red blanket with white snowflakes on it my oldest grandma gave me
- A power rangers blanket

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, psp3000 and puella
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Two plushies I was given after my bed friend died, they were originally gifts that I'd given to him. He would bring one of them on trips across the US and take photos of it at landmarks, parks, etc. Have the photos saved, too.

Also I have his ring, we had a matching pair. I still wear mine and his ring is on the leg of one of the plushies mentioned above.

• Love
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
For me it would either be the guitar I assembled myself or my childhood Gamecube.

• Love
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Fellow HeartGold enjoyer.
My favorite item is my homebuilt PC. Tinkering with PCs is so relaxing, like building a puzzle. Until you need another upgrade in parts and your bank account cannot agree with that.

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, voyager, AllCatsAreGrey and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What objects/items do you care most deeply for? It could be a stuffed animal or blanket, an article of clothing, a note, anything. No judgment.

Mine is probably an orange stuffed triceratops I've had since my first birthday. I also love my 3DS. My favorite game is Pokémon HeartGold.

View attachment 121051
Item item

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I love this prompt. I have so many special objects that mean a lot to me.

It's a challenge to rank them. I would have to choose my oldest bonsai (approx 20 years old). Is a plant an item? For this I'll say yes.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: natthebrat, cgrtt.brns, psp3000 and 1 other person
totalselfhatred

totalselfhatred

Aug 27, 2023
Penguin plushie my dad gifted me for my 9th birthday
My CDs
Guitar

• Love
gardenfairy

gardenfairy

꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Oct 7, 2023
my favourites are probably my blanket and my big lamb squishmallow, i hate to go anywhere without atleast one of them. they probably literally have blood sweat and tears shed onto them at this point but they are well loved.. :,)
i also have a raincoat my melody plushie from japan for which i paid a crazy amount to get imported, i love her a lot.

• Love
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
my favourites are probably my blanket and my big lamb squishmallow, i hate to go anywhere without atleast one of them. they probably literally have blood sweat and tears shed onto them at this point but they are well loved.. :,)
i also have a raincoat my melody plushie from japan for which i paid a crazy amount to get imported, i love her a lot.
My girlfriend gave me her big squishmallow when I had to leave our town. I give it a big squeeze whenever I miss her holding me. ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat, cgrtt.brns, Freyja13 and 3 others
gardenfairy

gardenfairy

꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Oct 7, 2023
My girlfriend gave me her big squishmallow when I had to leave our town. I give it a big squeeze whenever I miss her holding me. ❤️
they are really the best to cuddle. i hope that you will be able to see your girlfriend soon <3

• Love
Reactions: puella
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Probably my computer.
Because of how my life went, I could never keep anything that was "mine" as it was really quickly given away to charity by my parents as I grew up.
Most of the stuff I was emotionally attached to has been given away.
There's nothing material I care about anymore, if not for my PC and what's stored in it.
Most of what I care is "digital" now and it's been like that since a long time now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: natthebrat, cgrtt.brns, Freyja13 and 3 others
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023

View attachment 121051
I have a green weighted triceratops that my husband got for me. Yours is super cute too 😊

• Love
  • Yay!
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Theroutine
Like my tools, my climbing gear, my xbows and knives, my training equipment, my books, my bikes, my private memorabilia, but nothing compares to my electronics, i.e. my PC :love: and all it offers. This thing has kept me alive for the longest time.

PS: Have some plushies too, of course. :)

• Love
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
My Les Paul(guitar)

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, psp3000, puella and 1 other person
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
mine is my manga collection. it's not that big yet, but my mom bought most of my books for me, so i guess it's sentimental in that way. they're very precious to me.

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Rocinante, psp3000 and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
this is a good and difficult question

I would have to say my laptop, rock collection, plants, books, and camera(s)

camera(s) because I wanted to get into photography a long time ago but never had the time besides a class I took but I also would like to take picture of random scenic areas I love around where I live especially this small "island" we have that I have yet to visit one day and some of my cameras are about 32 years old~ so I would love to capture such things in such low but in my opinion good quality

laptop for archival reasons and entertainment reasons I enjoy film a lot so I don't know what I would do without my laptop since physical copies of some of the film I've enjoyed are rare or discontinued so someone has to save the digital copies some day

rock collection + plants I just like collecting that stuff since I love nature and pretty and gross things from nature so this could also include random labeled bones from animal carcasses in the future maybe

books because I've really been into reading again as of late and it's another form of entertainment to me depending on the genre I have really been into disturbing and transgressive literature as of late because it forces me/people in general to think about the scenarios, existing people, and things we don't often want to think about or even think about in general

• Love
Reactions: voyager, cgrtt.brns, Rocinante and 1 other person
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Probably my car since it is an old classic (1995 Mustang GT) that I bought for cheap and fixed up. It is a lot of fun and makes people smile.

• Love
Reactions: psp3000, cgrtt.brns and puella
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
My favourite item is my tablet. It distracts me when I'm trying to fall asleep. It has been a crutch for nearly a decade now. Without it, my thoughts will keep me awake for at least an hour before I fall asleep.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, psp3000, cgrtt.brns and 1 other person
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
A toy Dam troll my dad bought me off a boat on a three day cruise to Denmark,way back in 1982. It's practically bald now ( they have long fluffy hair) but there's no way I'm getting rid of it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, psp3000, cgrtt.brns and 1 other person
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
probably my headphones, i wear them 24/7 and theyre bluetooth which im so grateful for bc i hate when wires touch me and u can just walk around without worrying about them ripping out of ur phone. i listen to music all the time and its probably the thing thats helped me most when things get rly bad, they block out the sound of my parents shouting and the sound of ppl eating and dampen loud car sounds,, i honestly couldnt survive without them. they hurt tho bc i wear them too much lol
also my stuffie that my parents got me on the birthday they first gave me a card addressed to son instead of daughter, i sleep with it every night and smelling it is rly calming even tho to other ppl it probably smells rank lol

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, puella, psp3000 and 1 other person
A

anxious_depressive

I'm in despair
Dec 21, 2021
My smartphone and a few books.
I hardly read now, but some books are dear to me as a memory.

• Love
Reactions: voyager and cgrtt.brns
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
My partner says I'm a hoarder, so everything?

But for real. I had three things in life I actually got a real connection.

My childhood plushie dog: Totó
My defqon 1 necklace
My Hofbrauhaus 1L beer mug

They are all gone. First was thrown in the trash, second has found Aslan's Realm, third shattered when I put it in the fridge.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, puella and cgrtt.brns
achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
My favorite item tends to change every few months. Usually it's a piece of jewelry (like a necklace). Currently it is a necklace I received from my grandma. I just lost it last night though! I'm sure it's somewhere in my room, but I can't find it, and it's killing me.

• Hugs
Reactions: puella