• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

disableddoll

disableddoll

Jul 2, 2019
My boyfriend says his is the ferris wheel but i think that's super lame and don't understand his reasoning.
Mine is probably the zipper because it feels most like a car crash. what's yours and why?

Reactions: not_a_robot and Empty Smile
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The one that malfunctions and saves me the trouble of ctb and SI.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis, ScorpiusDragon, CameronCandie and 3 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Roller coaster

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and not_a_robot
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
When I was a kid I would have to say the Matterhorn.

B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
That boat that rocks back and forth. And the Ferris wheel. Anything else spinny makes me want to puke.

Reactions: not_a_robot and disableddoll
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Rollercoasters terrify me with that feeling that I'm going to be flung off and land on the concrete below. So I'd prefer something that's really "lame."

Reactions: disableddoll and not_a_robot
CameronCandie

CameronCandie

April-October
Feb 24, 2019
i LOVED the rides in germany at this festival called "kirmes on der rhein" or something like that. There was this ride called Infinity and it was HUGE! it did a full 360 loop and was super fun. There's also this ride at the NC State Fair called the "Space Roller". Its soooo fun!

Reactions: Jynxer and not_a_robot
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
would be great if the euthanasia coaster existed

Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
My boyfriend says his is the ferris wheel but i think that's super lame and don't understand his reasoning.
Mine is probably the zipper because it feels most like a car crash. what's yours and why?
Omg! There is this old school wooden roller coaster in Vancouver! I loved it! Scared the shit outta me. There is only a bar over your lap, and when you go over the hills, it feels like you're gonna fly out of your seat!!! So fuckin scary!!!