WeAreInfinite

WeAreInfinite

Anyone Else Feel Like They're Drowning?
Dec 29, 2021
Mine is Cherry Cordials.

Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Honey-glazed pork balls

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Mince pies, panettone, Turkish delight, Xmas pudding and my dad made an amazing vegan trifle this year (we're both vegan)
It's easy to get vegan versions of all of the above but it was our first year having a trifle since going vegan 7 years ago

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
absoluteanimal1

absoluteanimal1

Death by chocolate
Dec 17, 2021
Toffee

Reactions: OrcWitch
WeAreInfinite

WeAreInfinite

Dec 29, 2021
Mince pies, panettone, Turkish delight, Xmas pudding and my dad made an amazing vegan trifle this year (we're both vegan)
It's easy to get vegan versions of all of the above but it was our first year having a trifle since going vegan 7 years ago
Those all sound delicious! I need to try mince pies, I've been wanting to for awhile!

• Hugs
Reactions: xLosthopex
MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
100% cacao chocolate. My preferred candy during the holidays and the rest of the year.

WeAreInfinite

WeAreInfinite

Dec 29, 2021
100% cacao chocolate. My preferred candy during the holidays and the rest of the year.
I love that stuff!! There's something about the pleasant bitterness of it that I can't get enough of.

Reactions: MelancholyMagic
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Chocolate oranges. I'm American but they started popping up a lot recently in local stores, can see why people like em.

• Love
Reactions: WeAreInfinite and NumbItAll
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
My girlfriend got me these bacon chocolates for christmas. I thought they sounded weird but they're my favorite now.

Reactions: absoluteanimal1
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Pandoro, nougat, and marshmallow in hot chocolate and then for some years I have been making gingerbread cookies myself ... here are those of this year

Attachments

• 20211210_014035.jpg
    20211210_014035.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: rationaltake
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
Apple pie and peppermint, especially chocolate with peppermint on it. For Christmas we usually get a cake.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Pandoro, nougat, and marshmallow in hot chocolate and then for some years I have been making gingerbread cookies myself ... here are those of this year
Gingerbread men look scrumptious. Would love biting their heads off. Just like jelly babies.

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and S like suicide
eternalpeace

eternalpeace

Student
Dec 19, 2021
My mom makes these delicious popcorn balls with caramel. They are by far my favourite treat, and I eat a lot of them every year. I don't really care about turkey dinner (I'd be happy with pizza or chinese food), and I can't stand stuffing or egg nog, and I don't really care too much about any other snacks. (Though we did have a nice charcuterie platter on Christmas Eve, with a really lovely balsamic vinegar cheese, which I thought sounded disgusting, but it was delicious!)

Reactions: S like suicide and Shadowplay