• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I'm an opiate fan. Buddy of mine gave me some methadone to try. A lot of it. Does it feel nice?

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Never been on it myself, but I'd like you to be cautious with it at first and only take a little bit to see if it changes your personality.
I had quite the experience with a family member who became extremely volatile and psychopathic when on it.

Others I've seen on it didn't have this effect, but I guess the risk is there.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
QUOTE="Futility, post: 420473, member: 9889"]
Never been on it myself, but I'd like you to be cautious with it at first and only take a little bit to see if it changes your personality.
I had quite the experience with a family member who became extremely volatile and psychopathic when on it.

Others I've seen on it didn't have this effect, but I guess the risk is there.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the warning. That's def appreciated. For me, when I take any mind altering substance I get really loveable and touchy feely. Alcohol, opiates, anesthesia (wisdom teeth removal). I would assume it would be the same with this. I might just save it too. When I was reading about it, I read that its lethal when combined with xanax which I should be able to get from this buddy of mine. Apparently it has a really long half life and besides jumping. An OD would be a preferred method. It doesn't trigger my SI at all. Opinions on that?
Sorry, I know it's a lot to take in but you're my first replier and its been on my mind

• Love
Reactions: Futility
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Well there's always the risk of meds failing, but if you're going that route, I recommend getting a hold of something to prevent you from puking it all up, I almost OD'd on opium tincture one time after I had just come out of the hospital and I was really sick, more than .5ml can mess you up really good if you have no tolerance and you're a tiny person, I'm not sure how much I had as my ex was the one who got me to take it, I happened to wake up many hours later and I couldn't poop for days, I didn't seem to have any other damage, my eyes were a bit baggy but it didn't stay that way for very long.
It felt very peaceful though, I had zero nausea, sweet and peaceful almost daydream or lucid dreaming state while eased into unconsciousness, absolutely no SI, it was just immediate acceptance as the thought crossed my mind that I might pass away.

I have no experience with doing it deliberately I'm afraid. Someone should notice this post eventually though.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Well there's always the risk of meds failing, but if you're going that route, I recommend getting a hold of something to prevent you from puking it all up, I almost OD'd on opium tincture one time after I had just come out of the hospital and I was really sick, more than .5ml can mess you up really good if you have no tolerance and you're a tiny person, I'm not sure how much I had as my ex was the one who got me to take it, I happened to wake up many hours later and I couldn't poop for days, I didn't seem to have any other damage, my eyes were a bit baggy but it didn't stay that way for very long.
It felt very peaceful though, I had zero nausea, sweet and peaceful almost daydream or lucid dreaming state while eased into unconsciousness, absolutely no SI, it was just immediate acceptance as the thought crossed my mind that I might pass away.

I have no experience with doing it deliberately I'm afraid. Someone should notice this post eventually though.
Only thing I have a tolerance to is opiates. Never tried benzos or any other drug besides opiates and weed obviously. So I'd need to up the dosage of opiates too? I'll be prescribed opiates here in about a month (actual pain). Ok, next step is learning how to measure or weigh the amount I have then. Hmm