• 31-50F

• 31-50M

• Over 50

Results are only viewable after voting.
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
quantum computer brute force you could create all possible images of yourself with anyone and everyone doing anything and everything
number of colours to the power of the number of pixels gives the number of possible combination of an image
two colours and 8 pixels gives 256 possible combination of an image
2 ^ 8

Attachments

• 28378295_179856302791136_5078813160757790413_n_179856302791136.jpg
    28378295_179856302791136_5078813160757790413_n_179856302791136.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: noSuffering and Ultracheese
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
My dream is that AI is going to overtake soon and fix the world

Reactions: ctvunny and zrh389
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
It's unrealistic, but I dream of becoming a writer and perhaps teaching occasionally. Making music in my spare time. A quiet life in a nice town that's secluded enough so I don't have to worry too much about people, but a short drive from the city and culture. Marriage, and perhaps pets.

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
As of late, my ambitions have become as basic bitch as a pumpkin spice latte - true love, decent career, a family, accumulating enough money to live comfortably and travel some of the world. The older I get, the less ambitious I get. That list will likely dwindle even further in the coming years, which is undoubtedly a good thing.

• Love
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I've been thinking about this a lot. I'm highly ambitious still, but have learned to categorize my dreams into tiers of likeliness. My unrealistic dream would be to get my degree in both engineering and biochemistry, but that's not possible for me given how mentally ill I am. My realistic, but hard to achieve dream is graduating in biochemistry and getting into med school. My realistic dream is getting my biochemistry degree.

(My impossible to achieve dream is recovering from mental illness...)

My dream is that AI is going to overtake soon and fix the world
If AI takes over all our jobs, we'll be jobless and broke still because the rich people ain't sharing even if they have more from saving money via AI.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I've been thinking about this a lot. I'm highly ambitious still, but have learned to categorize my dreams into tiers of likeliness. My unrealistic dream would be to get my degree in both engineering and biochemistry, but that's not possible for me given how mentally ill I am. My realistic, but hard to achieve dream is graduating in biochemistry and getting into med school. My realistic dream is getting my biochemistry degree.

(My impossible to achieve dream is recovering from mental illness...)

If AI takes over all our jobs, we'll be jobless and broke still because the rich people ain't sharing even if they have more from saving money via AI.
Ever heard of UBI? There will be no work in the future simply because most jobs won't exist.
But I hope for AI apocalypse. AI hacking every device. Every bank. Every stock. Deleting money and causing a reset

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Ever heard of UBI? There will be no work in the future simply because most jobs won't exist.
But I hope for AI apocalypse. AI hacking every device. Every bank. Every stock. Deleting money and causing a reset
I have, but I doubt that it will be implemented because 1% of corporations have 90% of the power in government. I am pessimistic that rich people will ever be forced to share the wealth. They want to work us to the bone even if we can all live happily and work free.

There's actually already a theory that under our current resources, we already don't have to work involuntarily and society could still function. But of course people are still barely getting by because of greedy rich people.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yeah they are greedy af. But ultimately it won't be up to them. It will happen, they are already testing UBI in parts of UK. But it won't be a paradise just a different distopia. Ppl living in tiny apartments, eating the cheapest food and controlled by social credit score.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, noSuffering and zrh389
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
It used to be working in a hospital setting...that clearly didnt happen. Now, its just a dream but I want to become a farmer overseas. I could endure the labors, being alone but away from troubles and just focusing on plants/vegetables. Just enough to make a living for myself with pets, make new friends, travel locally at least, go to concerts, buy merch and bunch of silly stuffs.

Reactions: zrh389
zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
It used to be working in a hospital setting...that clearly didnt happen. Now, its just a dream but I want to become a farmer overseas. I could endure the labors, being alone but away from troubles and just focusing on plants/vegetables. Just enough to make a living for myself with pets, make new friends, travel locally at least, go to concerts, buy merch and bunch of silly stuffs.
Why farmer?

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I dream of getting revenge on corrupt medical practitioners who get off on destroying people's lives.

noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
My dream is a complete end to all my suffering. I think this could be realized through earning decent money, immigration to Norway, a calm and comfortable life, meditation and the realization of nirvana. (need I say that I do nothing to make the dream come true and there are no excuses for this. I am a terrible person)

• Hugs
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Why farmer?
Besides not wanting to work with people now, I think farming is a nice new pace for me. Also I think its for life skill too? Someday, I want to have a small farm. Maybe practice cooking and if it failed, turn it into a fertilizer or something like that. Of course, it wasnt approved so it wont happened since Im just a pawn.

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Become a professional novelist.

I absolutely love telling stories.

My depression has now gotten so bad I can't even write anymore though.

• Hugs
Reactions: zrh389 and Celerity
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't have any dreams or ambitions. I never did and never will

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
getting into the special forces

Reactions: Celerity
E

EndingEagle

Nov 27, 2023
To have enough money to not to think about money ,to have a healthy mind and a healthy body, to not look upon my appearance in disgust and to have at least some friends.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
To have my own place, a home. A home with a wife that I love and many kids. A job that's meaningful and actually contributes to something. I will have none of these of course, but to hope is to cope.

breatheout

breatheout

spotty with being online. chronically online tbh
Dec 17, 2023
hopefully get a partner.

hanz

hanz

Nov 14, 2023
My dream is just to have a decent paying job that I like. Ever since covid my field has changed a lot and I'm burnt out. I work in healthcare with a specialized degree and certification. I want out but it's been about a year of applying to various jobs (mostly healthcare adjacent jobs) with barely even any call backs. The only place that's offered me a job involved a $10/hr pay cut so I had to say no. I'm just sick of hating my job and feeling stuck.

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
To not be lonely anymore. (Won't ever happen though)