MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
I don't have one but I feel like I should. Idk. Maybe I'm just stalling but who isn't lol

Reactions: LifeQuitter and nom nom
G

Glazed_Orange

Aug 27, 2024
it might be nice to make one. parachuting seems fun, wbu?

ww21o.o

ww21o.o

Sep 28, 2024
I would really love to have one, but I am also scared to somehow get a pretentious love for life when doing each activity lmfao

Reactions: nom nom
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't have a bucket list. There's nothing in life that I want to do. There never will be. I'll always prefer death over anything in life. Life does not appeal to me nor has it ever appealed to me

Reactions: kunikuzushi
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I don't think there's anything that I specifically want to do before I die. But there are things I'd want to do hypothetically if that makes sense? Mostly just things with horses probably.

Reactions: nom nom
N

Nadir

Sep 11, 2024
Never cared. An ex partner had one and was excited to make it and also possibly do some, I felt envy of that. Of her having and believing in things she could do to enjoy. Just imagine it. A list of things you will enjoy, which you do and tick off. Mad. Theres nothing I want to do, which I feel won't be disappointing in the end and also cause me anxiety and stress beyond what it promises. Nothing is worth it to me. Life is just pain after pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and nom nom
🙃

🙃😶🫥🕊️

Aug 10, 2023
I had one before. I was pretty optimistic when I was a child. Growing up, I realized that maybe this lifetime is not for me. I only experienced struggle after struggle. I was trying to look at the brighter side, I was even looking forward to the upcoming concert of my fave Kpop group.

Although their songs inspired me to strive in life somehow, thinking maybe I'll have a chance to meet them and say thank you in person.

But here I am facing another struggle. I feel so tired already. I feel like I'm in an endless loop. It's so exhausting. I just want to end everything. I just want to die.

hypertext

hypertext

unstuck in time
Feb 19, 2023
Most of mine are about travel. I would like to visit my grandmother's birthplace in poland. I would like to visit my friends in Japan. My partner plans to study in Germany and I would like to see the country with him before I go.

Selfishly, I have a dream of raising a child, but this is neither reasonable nor fair if I plan to CTB.

And I would like to grow my hair very long.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
I had a really big one but then anhedonia happened lol. Now the only thing on my bucket list is to ctb in the most peaceful way possible.

M

mhm-mel

Sep 29, 2024
I would've liked to see the album I was working on be finished. When I had a death "scare" the only thing that came to mind to do was try to ensure it will be finished. If I had my way I would not be around by the time it will be done, but the lack of ctb options I can be ok with makes me think that won't be the case.

• Love
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Will never have the money to do any nice, special or amazing things that would go on a final 'bucket list' so haven't got one . Its a pity in a way...…

twolegs

twolegs

twoarms
Sep 17, 2024
I've always wanted to have my own business selling my art. Not going down that pathway though, what I'm doing now is lame

uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
I had a bucket list and it's complete. I can die any day now and I will have seen and done what I wanted in this life.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I have a bucket list, but out of the most important and meaningful things that I want to do, I managed to get most of it, and in sentience, I learned that nothing ever works out perfectly as one wishes it to, but as long as I can get something close enough I'd be satisfied. In other words, while there may be new things on the bucket list, they are things that I care a little bit but not a lot, just mere copes. If I were to just drop dead in my sleep without any action, I wouldn't have any regrets (not that I would be able to have the ability to 'regret' or suffer once I'm dead).

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Interesting that skydiving came up a couple of times. I prefer not to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. But that's just me.

This thread is timely, as my therapist just asked me to come up with a bucket list. I've never had one. But now, I keep adding things, and promptly forget since I don't write them down.

But the big ones include:
* Seeing my kids become happy, responsible adults. (This one may never happen, but it's my bucket list.)
* Hiking to the top of Half Dome in Yosemite.
* Build a mental health monitoring app.

This first one is really the only one that keeps me going, as they are both struggling in their own ways. As far as anything else, nice to have/do, but not motivating me one way or the other.

lamargue

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
to finish the books that i am reading. unfortunately i lack the energy for it at present, and my thoughts are far too scattered to concentrate on something like reading anyway

A

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
I've done everything on mine. Ready to CTB with a full heart and mind with nothing left on this earth to do!