C

Cantdothisanymore

Jul 10, 2020
Mine is Three Days Grace - I am Machine

The reason this is my anthem is I feel like I am a machine 90% of the time, I do day to day without it bringing any emotion. The only time I show emotion is when I cry over the one thing that'll eventually kill me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung and TheSoulless
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I always spam this here. It has no lyrics, but the music speaks for itself.

• Love
Reactions: BlueStarz, LoNatural and Cantdothisanymore
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
World Coming Down by Type O Negative as it accurately reflects my current situation.

I know that my
World is coming down
I know I'm the one
Who brought it down

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lorntroubles, LoNatural and TheSoulless
LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018

This song, I don't know why, It just represents perfectly my "true self".

• Love
Reactions: K-O and Skathon
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

• Love
Reactions: Lorntroubles and Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020

The lyrics speak volumes, even though there isn't that much said.

BlueStarz

BlueStarz

Shining through Darkness
Jul 16, 2020
Mine is Three Days Grace - I am Machine

The reason this is my anthem is I feel like I am a machine 90% of the time, I do day to day without it bringing any emotion. The only time I show emotion is when I cry over the one thing that'll eventually kill me.
It's overwhelming at times, especially with this "modern" culture in many places demanding the majority of our life time when we are not designed for that. The brainwashed toss around cretinous cliches, like "everyone should work, that's being responsible"... no kidding, but who defined work/responsibility as spending about 85% of our spare time outside of sleeping? That's not healthy, it's an artificial reality created by illusions we're indoctrinated with. Not sure what your specific circumstances are, but I hope you are somehow able to give yourself minibreaks, treat yourself to anything that brings you consolation in between.

• Love
Reactions: EmbraceOfTheVoid
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
"Losing My Religion" by REM.

I've tried all my life to put my faith at the centre of my life (but I've had to go it alone because my family are atheists). I was sexually abused and tortured in the Church but kept trying to find my place, bouncing from different places to try to fit in despite being scarred by it all. As it turns out, I failed at it and I've made peace with this. I'm done trying. I'm now a mess of a person with a soul full of holes, like Swiss cheese. I'm set on ctb. The peace is setting in. According to what I believe, I will be catching the direct bus to Hell. Damnation. Punishment. Banishment. I'm at peace with this and welcome what I deserve.

Anyways, here's the song. The music is piercing as are the lyrics:

• Love
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Both Nutshell and Rotten Apple by Alice in Chains

The song is literally my life in a nutshell.... really anything by AIC I relate to their music so much.

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I'm so tired I can't sleep

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung