Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Mine is to do a program at the local college. I feel that route will only sustain me for another year and then i'll be back in the same position I'm in now. It's so fucked

It was either that or work at a warehouse. I can't do warehouse work anymore. It's torture

Last edited:
Reactions: Bandzbandz, suffering, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
Death Mode A: painful (default, becomes inescapable at higher degrees of biological aging)
Death Mode B: painless, peaceful, pleasant (optional)

Mode A would be my alternative, --but as luck would have it, reason alone has put me in a position to forego it.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio, Volatile and 1 other person
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
I think that I'll end up being homeless if I don't die in the next year or two. I can't keep up with the demand of working.

So, I guess that begging on the street is my alternate "plan." Hopefully it won't come to that.

Reactions: suffering, lv-gras, akosineenee and 6 others
Exit

Exit

Aug 21, 2018
Eat, Sleep, Repeat

Reactions: betteroffdead, mattwitt, Tiburcio and 3 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I can wait till my mom dies and become homeless, because I'm not able to get a job and there's no way that basic income will ever be a thing in this shit country.
I also might get cancer before that happens and die in pain like my grandpa.
And there's also the climate change - I might die of a heat stroke since I can't afford AC.

Yay, so many possibilities...

Reactions: betteroffdead, mattwitt, akosineenee and 6 others
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
Living on the streets would be my only other alternative... I don't want to spend years working like a dog, only to discover how truly mundane life is.

Reactions: throwaway123, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 3 others
Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
I don't really have an alternative plan. Live alone, have basically no one no job why wait much longer to die

Reactions: betteroffdead, IG959, lv-gras and 6 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I can wait till my mom dies and become homeless, because I'm not able to get a job and there's no way that basic income will ever be a thing in this shit country.
I also might get cancer before that happens and die in pain like my grandpa.
And there's also the climate change - I might die of a heat stroke since I can't afford AC.

Yay, so many possibilities...

O the possibilities indeed haha. Isn't it shit that there are basically 1000s of ways to die a painful, violent death but only a handful of peaceful, painless ways to die?

Reactions: Jacques, lv-gras, tearsinrain and 3 others
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
Finish my degree which is completely useless because I have no research experience. After that I don't know.

Reactions: Tiburcio
FairyAlys

FairyAlys

Aug 7, 2018
Sell up, buy a camper van and travel

Reactions: Deutsch, Tiburcio, ThisIsTheEnd and 2 others
F

Freesan

Student
Jul 3, 2018
Mine is to do a program at the local college. I feel that route will only sustain me for another year and then i'll be back in the same position I'm in now. It's so fucked

It was either that or work at a warehouse. I can't do warehouse work anymore. It's torture
How do you pay your rent and such if you are in college but not working?

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

There is no alternate plan: death is the only option. I don't care about anything: I'll focus all my effort in dying in a way or other. Death, death and death, that are all my options.

Reactions: betteroffdead, solacely, Bandzbandz and 9 others
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
The lack of money prevents me of making plans. I wish i could afford doing a therapy because i am bipolar. Therapy could ameliorate my life and liberate me from my depression and anxiety. It could change my life and maybe help me in resolving my problems. Unfortunately with no money i can't make plans for the future. Because i don't wish to die. I just want the pain to stop.
I still believe that life can be wonderful because i was once happy. But now i am stuck in an impossible situation

Reactions: Jacques, FadedMemory, akosineenee and 4 others
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
I still believe that life can be wonderful because i was once happy. But now i am stuck in an impossible situation

I come to the same conclusion. It really, really sucks....

Reactions: shadow11 and Meena
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Get into the college I want, cry myself to sleep every night, be a social outcast for the rest of my life, die alone.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Volatile
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Get into the college I want, cry myself to sleep every night, be a social outcast for the rest of my life, die alone.
The social outcast for life resonates with me. That alone is miserable

Reactions: Jacques, Tiburcio, Deutsch and 2 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
The lack of money prevents me of making plans. I wish i could afford doing a therapy because i am bipolar. Therapy could ameliorate my life and liberate me from my depression and anxiety. It could change my life and maybe help me in resolving my problems. Unfortunately with no money i can't make plans for the future. Because i don't wish to die. I just want the pain to stop.

Can't you get a loan or something and use that to start your own business or to get a new degree or something of the sort and to pay for therapy? If it all fails, you can still kill yourself and not have to pay it back, as terrible as that sounds.

Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
I am an anxious person. Getting a loan will be stessfull thing for me. I am not strong enough

Reactions: shadow11, lv-gras and Volatile
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
it involves full suspension

Reactions: Tiburcio and Depressed
wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
There is no plan B.
If N doesn't work out I will have to go for the hard option: throw myself in front of a train or jump off a building.
I hope it won't come to that.

Reactions: raskolnikov, Tiburcio and mattwitt
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'd become a mercenary and hope to die in battle.

Reactions: raskolnikov, Tiburcio and lv-gras
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I was wondering about training as a physio. I would enjoy it and I would do it well (cocky sure but also true haha). If I planned on living long enough to make it worth it that's what I would do.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Have no alternate plan it has to work the first time otherwise I'll end up in a psych ward for god knows how long and my health could not tolerate that

Reactions: Bandzbandz
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
fentanyl or if there are no N sellers when i have the money wait for another one to come along i guess

J

Jacques

My bus is here :)
Aug 26, 2018
I'm already on plan B three days after plan A failed, and had this sort of planned all along as it was originally my plan A. Now I'm anxious as f* that it won't work and I will have to find another way with no resources and stuck in the middle of nowhere. I think my only option then would be to find a cliff and hope it is high enough.