ToughTimes

ToughTimes

Jan 13, 2021
I had found a seller from Czech of SN and bought but my confirmation email was not encrypted and I haven't heard anything when asking about something afterwards. It just seems only dodgy options to maybe obtain it are available and where you don't really know what you are getting into.

Personally I am now looking into exit bag again as it was the first method I found in PPeH that seemed pretty okay on most metrics, however thinking of the scene afterwards always seemed so grim for those remaining and the setup seemed large.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Wrennie and NodusTollens
heatherwoof

heatherwoof

just wants to join her partner
Jan 17, 2021
ugh idek anymore, might just hang myself since i have good rope already and i just want this over with asap

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, ToughTimes and NodusTollens
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I had found a seller from Czech of SN and bought but my confirmation email was not encrypted and I haven't heard anything when asking about something afterwards. It just seems only dodgy options to maybe obtain it are available and where you don't really know what you are getting into.

Personally I am now looking into exit bag again as it was the first method I found in PPeH that seemed pretty okay on most metrics, however thinking of the scene afterwards always seemed so grim for those remaining and the setup seemed large.
if think we bought from the same seller. I can confirm it's legit but be prepared to wait a very long time. Know that I ordered it on the 23rd and it was shipped on the 29th, it arrived in my country today.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, TooMuchToBear, ToughTimes and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Before discovering SN as a method, my go-to was partial.

Reactions: 262653 and Wrennie
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020

Dry ice and hot water method my new choice
Nice cheap legal super easy and quick

Reactions: ToughTimes
ToughTimes

ToughTimes

Jan 13, 2021
ugh idek anymore, might just hang myself since i have good rope already and i just want this over with asap
I have never thought about hanging. Seems it could be pretty painful.

if think we bought from the same seller. I can confirm it's legit but be prepared to wait a very long time. Know that I ordered it on the 23rd and it was shipped on the 29th, it arrived in my country today.
I hope so but that is indeed a long time to wait and even more with the potential for customs to take it.

CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
SN is still being sold on the largest online retailer in the world, not sure what you mean by "can't be obtained anymore"? If it doesn't ship where you are, try googling something like 'proxy shipping service for usa' (This will have someone buy a usa product and then ship it to you wherever you are)

Last edited:
Reactions: shrek34 and alpacasuitcase