• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
I'm straight and I am fine with loving amongst the peaceful gays and Les around me.

Reactions: Ssrejisser and JohnUK
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
It's LGBTQIA now and we're waiting to see if that acronym can possibly get any longer.

I'm fine with (hot, young, non-butch) lesbians too. In fact, that was a favorite of mine back when I actually had a sex drive and sexual function.

JohnUK

JohnUK

Student
Feb 15, 2019
I don't care if people are gay or straight or bi. I've slept with both. Last time I slept with a man I thought it was quite thrilling tbh but that was when I was 18 19 years old

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I don't understand the title of this thread.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Ruffian, Ambie and 3 others
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Well.....I don't have any LGBT friends. Don't have any black friends. Or Asian. Nope nope.

But what I do have are some awesome human beings who happen to be LGBT or happen to be black or Asian or people who don't look or hold philosophies in the same perspectives as my own. My time in this world has been extended because of these amazing people I am privileged to call friend.
In regards to gay people I would say that homosexuality occurs in every species on the planet. Homophobia occurs in only one. And if I had the opportunity to run head-on into the racists and bigots who seem to think their way is the only way? In the words of Admiral Bull Halsey; damn the torpedoes....full speed ahead. My life's philosophy is to live and let live. Got long winded guys; sorry. I'm full of opinion on the subject of discrimination in any way shape or form. Thanks for listening.

Reactions: 262653
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
All hate of others based on identity is rooted in fear. Fear of losing status as a predominant group, fear of not understanding something and being left behind, fear of facing the truth about themselves. Most people attack when afraid.

Reactions: Black_Knight and Pistolero114
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
All hate of others based on identity is rooted in fear. Fear of losing status as a predominant group, fear of not understanding something and being left behind, fear of facing the truth about themselves. Most people attack when afraid.
Hear hear!!!!

Reactions: oopswronglife
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I don't understand the title of this thread.

No worries I speak Internet. Allow me to translate:

"Why do shitty people insult and attack the not-shitty people who support the idea of equality for their fellow human beings regardless of sexuality/gender?"

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Soul, NoDream and 1 other person