• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

what's better for person A when finding out about my death?

• drug overdose

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • clearly suicide

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • other (tell me in response)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
person A knows you for some time, also knows that you're having lots of trouble on your mind. person A might also think that he/she is responsible for not caring enough or anything else. what do you think would be the "softer" experience for person A? (in case of not leaving a note, or maybe leaving a note without giving an exact date so that the OD might still look unintentional and just occured bc of the lifestyle). best would be no note after all

with clear suicide i mean something like jumping.

am having problems imagining the thoughts about someone thinking about (ex)friend and what that person would think about the drug thing, like "you're weak as fuck" or idk. damn im too brainfogged dont know how to plan out anything but i need to leave

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go and lemmeeleev
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
Assuming it lines up with your lifestyle, a drug overdose would seem like an accident, your friend might even think it was bound to happen at some point. I think a suicide is almost always unexpected (especially in seemingly healthy people), so those closest to you try to find reasons as to why it happened, and often come to the conclusion that if they had done something or intervened, things would have come out differently...not that that is the case most of the time, it's just human nature.

Reactions: Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Assuming it lines up with your lifestyle, a drug overdose would seem like an accident, your friend might even think it was bound to happen at some point. I think a suicide is almost always unexpected (especially in seemingly healthy people), so those closest to you try to find reasons as to why it happened, and often come to the conclusion that if they had done something or intervened, things would have come out differently...not that that is the case most of the time, it's just human nature.

but if it were you who cared about me, what would you feel about me dying on a fucking drug overdose? let's say you're not in drugs after all, at least not the more dangerous ones I'm taking
I'm worried that thinking bad about me and my exit is not the worst, it's like I am more hateable because of that od shit.

Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
You asked what would be "softer" on one's loved ones. I would think a drug overdose would, even if it might color their opinions of you or whatever. Suicide is more of a difficult thing for (most) people to wrap their heads around.

Reactions: Memento Mori and Cookiedough8956
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
You asked what would be "softer" on one's loved ones. I would think a drug overdose would, even if it might color their opinions of you or whatever. Suicide is more of a difficult thing for (most) people to wrap their heads around.

In my case it's an ex partner of me, knowing of my suicidality, seems like I didn't specify the situation enough :/

For sure it's easier to deal with drug OD for family, no matter if they knew about his abuse, and for sure it's better for some very bad ppl that are somehow connected to the victim to know that it was definitely suicide.

I want to know if I should take more of this 'being ashamed of myself' shit on me and make her think I didn't change a bit and there was no hope for such an person anyways...maybe this is better than loosing someone with potential, even though it hurts me in the time I'm still alive and thinking about this.