pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
I read a post from IIRC a bigger thread on SN that you can get it from Amazon or Ebay, i was going through these sites (plus another) to buy SN, but i was left with almost zero results. However i searched for sites to buy SN on search engine and i did find sources for dirt cheap. But i feel like most of them are going to be scams, and if i decide to purchase from them i would probably need to buy tests to check purity for SN and thats going to add to cost which im trying to put a limit for this. Im just wondering whats up with lack of sellers for SN on sites like Amazon and Ebay? SN seems to he completely shadow banned while other Sodium products are easily avaible on same sites. Are sellers who claim to have SN on other sites scammers too?

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
I read today that Amazon's been sued many times because of the purchases of SN leading to many CTB attempts. I think in 2020 or so Ebay also backed out from it.
However I bought a cheap SN today, probably a scam but well, might buy some more expensive stuff if I make my mind on using it.

• Love
Reactions: pyroxenic
pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
I read today that Amazon's been sued many times because of the purchases of SN leading to many CTB attempts. I think in 2020 or so Ebay also backed out from it.
However I bought a cheap SN today, probably a scam but well, might buy some more expensive stuff if I make my mind on using it.
Were the people who sued Amazon close people or family members of persons who purchased SN to way to CTB? i will probably look for the legal cases ragrding this. Either way what a horrible idea. If every major site decides to put a ban on selling SN it will not make suicide cases lower, people will find other means and methods to complete it, and probably way more dangerous methods. What a joke. But thank you for the reply nonetheless.

T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Were the people who sued Amazon close people or family members of persons who purchased SN to way to CTB? i will probably look for the legal cases ragrding this. Either way what a horrible idea. If every major site decides to put a ban on selling SN it will not make suicide cases lower, people will find other means and methods to complete it, and probably way more dangerous methods. What a joke.
Yeah, those were family members... even if not by SN, people will obviously find other means to CTB - worse, more brutal and more dreading.

• Love
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
I feel so lucky to live in country where an ordinary citizen can obtain lab grade so incredibly cheap compared to other sources. Maybe its because CTB with SN isnt so popular here and authorities are blind to the situation.

• Love
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I feel so lucky to live in country where an ordinary citizen can obtain lab grade so incredibly cheap compared to other sources. Maybe its because CTB with SN isnt so popular here and authorities are blind to the situation.
What country do you live in? I've heard about people in India that were able to order SN off of Amazon rather recently.

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
What country do you live in? I've heard about people in India that were able to order SN off of Amazon rather recently.
Im from East Europe.

suicidalpushpop

suicidalpushpop

Sep 14, 2022
they had it on amazon but it was removed about a year ago.

D

Deleted member 65988

Same here, my country is far behind everything else that's happening sn ctb so I can buy sn whenever I want even if I already have.

Reactions: Szinuus