KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Title basically says it all. What's the worst thing you've seen, internet or otherwise?

I'll start. Once, while browsing a sketchy site, I was redirected to a full screen page with a video displaying a mix of csam + gore. It was truly the worst thing I've ever seen. I just closed the computer, and said, "enough internet for a while."

I'm not going to describe it, because I'm pretty sure it must break some sort of rule. Also, stomach sickness is very unpleasant, and so is the imagery you'd have if I did describe it.

Let me know what the worst thing you guys have seen is.

• Wow
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
clips from Genki Genki and this other film that is similar too it but also the same/somewhat worse without all of the sea creatures and/or insects but various body fluids, gifs of those used to be all over the internet back then and they are still well-known now

or

stuff on Reddit more specifically the Eyeblech subreddit: gif of someone getting "fluids" in their eye, someone using scissors in their orifice, someone vaping in their orifice, the posts about a guy who steals used sanitary napkins and tampons from public restrooms, etc.

and most of the classics when it comes to seeing gross and or weird internet stuff involuntarily (ex. Tubgirl, The Blowfly Girl Stories, guy who can only think about a cockroach instead of his girlfriend, The Jolly Rancher story, The Lobster Story, Pain Olympics, etc.)

but now that I think back on them I am completely desensitized now

decided to use spoilers for the safety of others and because I do not recommend searching up or looking for these things although I cannot stop someone else's morbid curiousity

• Love
Reactions: KuroiSH
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
This thread

• Yay!
Reactions: lonegore, KuroiSH, Aesthetic guy and 2 others
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
I've seen my fair share of nasty and distressing things
(1 guy 1 jar, lemonparty(dot)com, blowfly girl, random liveleak videos of people dying in horrific ways, etc). I do believe, at least for me, was a video of someone injecting a random stray dog with an acid of some kind and then just filming them while they whined in pain and slowly died. Or that one video of the raccoon dogs (?) getting skinned alive.

I dunno, animal cruelty videos always get me and make me upset.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and KuroiSH
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
a video of someone being stabbed to death, either that or that livestream of a plane crash by one of the people on the plane.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KuroiSH
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The Final Race (Horse racing documentary showing abuse in abattoirs) was really upsetting. Enough to turn me vegetarian. I think I've seen other YouTube videos too of pet rescues which have been really distressing.

I think real life stuff always has more horror to it. I saw an aeroplane just drop out the sky at an air show. That was sad. There's no way he would have survived and I think his family were in the audience. I know he died doing what he loved and obviously- there's way worse out there- it's just more shocking when you're actually there though.

Once as a young child, I saw a lady in a museum who had fallen on some stone steps and hurt her head. I found that upsetting because I was so young probably.

I do have a morbid fascination for engineering disasters I'm embarassed to say. I suppose it just supports my ideas of how greedy capitalist corporations put profits over lives. Still- I don't really go out my way to seek out gore. I'm quite squeamish.

I've lived quite a sheltered life really- I'm happy to say. It must be sickening to witness really awful things.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), KuroiSH and psp3000
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022

The realization that this is happening everywhere, all the time and that everyone is supporting it takes the horror to an entirely different level.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: psp3000, KuroiSH and Aesthetic guy
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Uh-oh.

Obviously NSFW:
I used to think that I was immune to the horrors of the internet as a kid. I saw bathtub girl, goatse, meatspin, lemon part, 2 girls 1 cup. 3 guys 1 hammer was really hard for me to stomach and I only watched half way but overall I was pretty chill with it.

And then I stumbled upon, on a furry website, genital bisection.

Literally, splitting your penis in half. It heals, gets warped, and your urethra ends at the base of your penis.
Nowadays Google doesn't show a lot of wild stuff when you google that term. But back in the day, oh boy, was Google proud in having many real photos of men with their dicks split to various degrees.

Gross, but, digestible. The problem is what came after. I clicked one of the split penises and it lead me to a eunuch forum.

Men that literally hated their genitals.

The site was chock full of stories and photos of men torturing their own genitals. Needles, elastrators (the rubber bands that people use to make sheep's tails fall off), gangrene. Dicks and balls so purple or black you would wonder if they're completely dead already. People telling stories of how they wanted to get rid of their genitals, and other forum members supporting them.

That's the only time were the internet actually managed to traumatize me. My joy of using the internet and the vibe of "it's not a scary place lol XD" became sudden respect. Not only my eyes were glued, I spent a few days looking at the forums. Dead balls changed me.

It's harder to find now, but the stories "Interview with a Nullo" and "Gelding" should give results if you are so morbidly curious.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: psp3000 and KuroiSH
yaldabaoth

yaldabaoth

she/they
Jun 29, 2023
So basically i was on a gore site bc of morbid curiosity, and i stumbled across a video of a mother who hung herself but also hung her infant child, and in the video the father takes the infant down from the rope and tries to resuscitate them even though they were clearly dead and their neck was snapped,,, this was just a couple weeks ago and it still haunts me...

• Aww..
Reactions: psp3000, KuroiSH and FormerlyFe(IV)
bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
it's kinda hard to say. i was exposed to gore way too early on in my life, so it's difficult to remember what the worst thing i came across was. if i had to choose one that has stuck with me for a really long time, it would be
a video i saw of two teenage siblings, who couldn't have been more than twelve to fourteen, playing with a firearm in their restroom. the older sibling accidentally discharged the firearm, killing her younger brother instantly - and in the shock of the moment, the girl turned the gun on herself, ending her life. this video in particular has stuck with me more than the goriest ones i've seen, simply because of how tragic it is to see two children go out like that, as well as imagining it from the perspective of the parents. truly terrible stuff.

• Aww..
Reactions: psp3000 and KuroiSH
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
it's kinda hard to say. i was exposed to gore way too early on in my life, so it's difficult to remember what the worst thing i came across was. if i had to choose one that has stuck with me for a really long time, it would be
a video i saw of two teenage siblings, who couldn't have been more than twelve to fourteen, playing with a firearm in their restroom. the older sibling accidentally discharged the firearm, killing her younger brother instantly - and in the shock of the moment, the girl turned the gun on herself, ending her life. this video in particular has stuck with me more than the goriest ones i've seen, simply because of how tragic it is to see two children go out like that, as well as imagining it from the perspective of the parents. truly terrible stuff.
I think I've seen that particular video. It was really distressing seeing two people as young as them end their lives.
So basically i was on a gore site bc of morbid curiosity, and i stumbled across a video of a mother who hung herself but also hung her infant child, and in the video the father takes the infant down from the rope and tries to resuscitate them even though they were clearly dead and their neck was snapped,,, this was just a couple weeks ago and it still haunts me...
Wow. That's really tragic. I can't even imagine how hopeless and despaired the dad must have felt.

• Aww..
Reactions: yaldabaoth
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
A Serbian film - that's the title of the movie but I wouldn't check it out if I were you

• Aww..
Reactions: psp3000
KILLING_POSSUM

KILLING_POSSUM

"I love you" Don't say anything you can't promise.
Jul 17, 2023
I haven't seen many things as the others that have replied in this thread. The worst I've seen that I can remember would probably have to be from the r/eyeblech subreddit.
Saw a person there with their face completely blown off by a shotgun. It was self-inflicted I'm pretty sure.
It was horrifyingly beautiful.

I know, call me crazy, I get a sick kick out of seeing stuff like that. I didn't always, it's a relatively new thing for me, but I can't help what I enjoy. I don't recommend you go to that subreddit if you can't handle seeing stuff like that, but considering that you're here on this site, I think you'd be fine even if you did.

Last edited:
Reactions: psp3000