enjoy the unknown
Sep 20, 2023
mine would probably be self immolation.

Last edited:
soybiscuit

soybiscuit

sweet lovely death, im waiting for your breath
Mar 24, 2023
mine would be disembowelment, i think. its painful from beginning to end and it takes ages to die from

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and warriorkot
N

nunya beznis

May 26, 2023
Paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose.

I did 36 grams once and was lucky to survive. It's a slow, agonising death.

Reactions: Blahblahlah and warriorkot
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
I think anything that causes your loved ones pain would be up there. If I were to commit suicide, I'd disappear and make sure that there were no traces and then kill myself. Going missing is a lot better than finding out a loved one committed suicide.

Reactions: Deads00n
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I think anything that causes your loved ones pain would be up there. If I were to commit suicide, I'd disappear and make sure that there were no traces and then kill myself. Going missing is a lot better than finding out a loved one committed suicide.
I'd have to disagree. Having to live without the certainty of a loved one's current state, with nothing to go on other than hope, sounds worse to me than dealing with their death. It'd be a neverending pursuit of closure, always hoping they'll come to my door today, that if not today then there's always tomorrow to count on. It's constant disappointment and anxiety, rather than the grieving period, that at least would have an end to it. As for painful method, I agree that immolation is pretty up there, maybe together with some brain diseases and the opposite too, hypothermia. There's definitely more, but I can't think of anything, I don't know.

Reactions: NPCaesar, Foreverix, anhedonicNfoggy and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It would be nice to send them a delayed message that you had decided to end your life and you are not going to suffer pain the way you intend to do it. That way they don't think you might have something horrible going on, such as being sexually trafficked.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy, RosyMapleMothss and アホペンギン
UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
Radiation poisining

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Self immolation sounds like an absolutely horrifying and torturous way to die, certainly sounds like one of the worst to me.

Reactions: warriorkot
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Hypothermia is painful? Why?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Either setting yourself on fire or drinking a highly corrosive substance such as drain cleaner.

squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
Paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose.

I did 36 grams once and was lucky to survive. It's a slow, agonising death.
I have heared that too, apparently you literally feel like each organ consecutively failing on you.
Either setting yourself on fire or drinking a highly corrosive substance such as drain cleaner.
Fire is supposedly (dunno where the source is so like take it with a pinch of salt) actually not as painful as some other methods as shock kicks in quite quickly and you don't fully feel it all after a point. Deffos not something I'd recommend though, I am sure like slow burning is very painful
mine would probably be self immolation.
I don't have much expertise in this feild but I personally do not think drowning sounds very pleasant at all.

Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I think the best death would be swift and unforeseen. So anything that takes some amount of time, and you are fully aware of, is going to cause fear and panic before unconsciousness. So the factor that would intensify all of this would be pain: for me, immolation would be about the most excruciating way to go. All your nerve endings are going to go crazy, you won't be able to breathe due to oxygen consumption, and you'll be aware of this until suffocation and shock knock you out.

Reactions: Eudaimonic