• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bazzinga

Bazzinga

Lost
Dec 25, 2020
I've been hearing stuff about the sn drug I've Never heard of it before I've heard it's more affective than paracetomol od but I've tried paracetomol od and failed.Ive heard of this drug but I wanted to know more about it like if u get it in local pharmacists or if it's just the sn drug or it has a serial number?any kind of information about the drug would be helpful thank you

Reactions: filthyrottendirty
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
I've been hearing stuff about the sn drug I've Never heard of it before I've heard it's more affective than paracetomol od but I've tried paracetomol od and failed.Ive heard of this drug but I wanted to know more about it like if u get it in local pharmacists or if it's just the sn drug or it has a serial number?any kind of information about the drug would be helpful thank you
how much grams of paracetamol did u ingest dude?

Reactions: Bazzinga
niniwuuu

niniwuuu

Jul 20, 2019
wh
how much grams of paracetamol did u ingest dude
what happened when you took the pills? I am going to take 68 grams of the same in a few days. I don't have anything else. can you suggest me anything to CTB.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sn isn't a drug, it's a chemical.
You should do some research, looks up suicide discussion->methods, and you can find a thread about SN there. It's a chemical that's used to cure meat but in high quantities it's lethal.

Reactions: Isadeth