lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Eventually we are all going to die! What's the big deal if someone decided to die earlier???

• Love
Reactions: Bluebunnysky, Immensevoid, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The big deal is society can't function without a slave class. In the grand scheme of civilization, it doesn't benefit the system to allow it's citizens the choice of self termination. We are a commodity. They can't afford to lose anyone. Which is crazy because birth rates are getting lower and lower due to people not wanting to burden themselves or their future children with dealing with the way the world is. So either way, somethings going to have to give in that regard.

• Love
Reactions: Bluebunnysky, Hollowman, pthnrdnojvsc and 9 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
The big deal is society can't function without a slave class. In the grand scheme of civilization, it doesn't benefit the system to allow it's citizens the choice of self termination. We are a commodity. They can't afford to lose anyone. Which is crazy because birth rates are getting lower and lower due to people not wanting to burden themselves or their future children with dealing with the way the world is. So either way, somethings going to have to give in that regard.
This is one of the main reasons I love this site. I feel like it does a good job of exposing how vital we are to the perpetuity of the human race, but at the same time how fucked over we have been and how justified we are in not wanting to be here anymore. I fantasize about a day where everyone that is contributing to society, but suffering in silence whilst doing so, wake up and decide in unison to CTB. Waves and waves of billions finally realizing that living is for sheeple. That reproducing is pointless and something only the ignorant do. Leaving all of the manipulators and blood suckers of society to survive and jerk each other off. Let them feel the suffering.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, pthnrdnojvsc, sadandlonely99 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really disgusts me how this society is so anti-suicide even know we are just destined to decay, die and be forgotten about anyway. Humans are such a repulsive species with how they try to force others to suffer so unnecessarily for as long and as much as possible in this existence they aren't even obligated to endure. In my case I see suicide as a rational solution to escape from and prevent all future suffering in an existence that was just undesirable in the first place.

Reactions: Umacon, Andrew10, lostinmythoughts and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, if life is like a really bad movie then why not fast forward it to its ultimate conclusion ?

Reactions: lightnings, lostinmythoughts and kvsvenky100
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
to pass on your genes

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
So , let's say , in future, if all tasks are taken over by AI , will that give way to termination on choice?

D

Deleted member 65988

This is why they do not allow self-termination, they need us so they can exercise their power and control over the masses as they please. For the 1% to exist, you need the 99%. So yea, we are simply needed to be part of the slave class, contribute to the rat race, reproduce and damn newborn children to the same eventual fate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

𝕭𝖎𝖌 𝕱𝖆𝖙 𝕷𝖆𝖟𝖞 𝕵𝖚𝖎𝖈𝖞 𝕮𝖔𝖈𝖐✨
Jun 19, 2023
LIVE LAUGH LOVE

MrP

MrP

Aug 11, 2022
Why does anything exist rather than nothing?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't think there is a concrete reason why we are here. Two people decided to have sex. Beyond that- it's up to us really. Some people find meaning in life. Something they are good at or that brings them joy and fulfillment. Others stick around because they know that if they do kill themselves- it will hurt the ones they love.

Not sure you can stop people from mourning their loved ones when they die. It's a bit like saying- 'Just stop being unhappy about whatever it is that's troubling you.' Of course- the irony is that that's what they are doing to us but most people can recognise that certain events in life have a profoundly negative impact on us. So- plenty of people just carry on for the sake of others.

Socially wise- the rich rulers of this world need people to exploit and they need people to vote for them. Whether we like it or not, the majority of this world is anti-suicide. People generally don't enjoy losing loved ones 'too early.' Do you suppose a pro-suicide politician would get much support? I kind of doubt it myself. If they did- it would likely be very specific criteria- the old and terminally/chronically ill maybe.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
This is why they do not allow self-termination, they need us so they can exercise their power and control over the masses as they please. For the 1% to exist, you need the 99%. So yea, we are simply needed to be part of the slave class, contribute to the rat race, reproduce and damn newborn children to the same eventual fate.
I agree with you! I don't even want to ever have children it's not fair for them