• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I'm not death yet
yet I'm also not living

I am just waiting to pass the time
waiting till "it gets better"? I'm "saved"???
it's not going to get better
I won't be "saved" (a common delusion)— I'd have to save myself, but I cannot

For god's sake, I cannot even sleep without drugging myself unconscious…

All I'm left wondering what the point is of waking up

Today again, I wish I would not
Wish someone would kill me in my sleep
Please give me a heart attack

• Hugs
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, sserafim, Zanmato and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
There is no point in anything.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, divinemistress36, lynnschronicles and 5 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
There is no point in anything.
This is the most depressing part. There's no meaning of life or reason as to why we exist (apart from our parents having fucked lol). We play this game of life and are forced to enter the capitalist rat race for nothing. We're all just hamsters on a wheel, slaving away to ensure our survival on this absurd planet where it costs money to exist. We will also all be forgotten, as none of us are important or significant enough to be remembered (this is the brutal blackpill). Our existences are insignificant and meaningless. There's no point to anything

Reactions: Abyssal, Vicolo cieco, DeIetedUser4739 and 4 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If we were never born, we would never even have to attempt to answer this question. For me, the only point of life is to simply not reproduce. Just suffer through the best I can until I die off and take my genes out of the gene pool. We all need to do our part to contribute to halting the perpetuation of the pointless, disgusting human race by not reproducing.

I just don't understand the appeal of having children. All they're going to do is beg for their iPads 24/7 so they can spoon-feed themselves Mr. Beast all day. Then you have to drive them to school 180 days per year. Drive them home from school 180 days per year. All so they can likely grow up to be a fucking nobody, statistically speaking. Slave to society or criminal.

Reactions: Immensevoid, Vicolo cieco, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
If we were never born, we would never even have to attempt to answer this question. For me, the only point of life is to simply not reproduce. Just suffer through the best I can until I die off and take my genes out of the gene pool. We all need to do our part to contribute to halting the perpetuation of the pointless, disgusting human race by not reproducing.

I just don't understand the appeal of having children. All they're going to do is beg for their iPads 24/7 so they can spoon-feed themselves Mr. Beast all day. Then you have to drive them to school 180 days per year. Drive them home from school 180 days per year. All so they can likely grow up to be a fucking nobody, statistically speaking. Slave to society or criminal.
People are desperate to fill the empty void in their life so they pop them out

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
People are desperate to fill the empty void in their life so they pop them out
It's up to our generation to make the sacrifice and endure these empty voids until our species dies off. C'mon, guys..we can do it! Condoms are cheap 🤣🤣🤣

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It's up to our generation to make the sacrifice and endure these empty voids until our species dies off. C'mon, guys..we can do it! Condoms are cheap 🤣🤣🤣
The generational trauma ends with us

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner