SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Overall a lot of the time I have little to no interest in things or lack that certain boot in my ass lol but cooking has always been something I've always enjoyed, even cooking a lot of food for people when I would be "designated grill man" it just never gets old. Even during those shitty days, I still seem to want or enjoy cooking at least.

P.S. - I just made some tzatziki sauce and I recommend making some if you like that sauce on gyros. Just sayin.

Reactions: mediocre, Dead beat dad, Dear Flabby and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Gaming ❤️ always a good distraction.

Reactions: lovemelovemenot, mediocre, Woodnote and 1 other person
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Gaming ❤ always a good distraction.

Yeah forgot that one lol Apex was my shit for a while.. now I just make a lot of money on GTA to feel better about myself :P haha

Reactions: mediocre and BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah forgot that one lol Apex was my shit for a while.. now I just make a lot of money on GTA to feel better about myself :P haha
Apex was so good! But they took too long to bring out different game modes.

Reactions: mediocre and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Apex was so good! But they took too long to bring out different game modes.

Exactly, everyone I played with doesn't get on it anymore so I know a lot more also dropped that game. Check out My Friend Pedro, it's addictive and stupid/funny lol.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Exactly, everyone I played with doesn't get on it anymore so I know a lot more also dropped that game. Check out My Friend Pedro, it's addictive and stupid/funny lol.
Is it on PC? I'm a PC nerd.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
M

muntyroo

Feb 19, 2020
Eating!

Reactions: nonamegirl and SuiSqueeze92
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Music

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, SimplyTopHat and Mr2005
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Overall a lot of the time I have little to no interest in things or lack that certain boot in my ass lol but cooking has always been something I've always enjoyed, even cooking a lot of food for people when I would be "designated grill man" it just never gets old. Even during those shitty days, I still seem to want or enjoy cooking at least.

P.S. - I just made some tzatziki sauce and I recommend making some if you like that sauce on gyros. Just sayin.
Great thread man. Love cooking too, but probably because I like eating lol!

Reactions: muntyroo
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Listening to music. Requires no effort from me. Listening to some music though requires a lot :)

Reactions: lovemelovemenot and mediocre
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I enjoy being in total solitude for hours but with some noise or music, entertainment goin in the background. Today I feel totally content being holed up alone. I don't even feel lonely which is odd. Just a strange calm and at peace. I've been preparing myself to end it. I think bc monthly time came so I'm semi sane again for some weeks till i get close again then I'm crying and crawling out of skin the days leading up to period.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and Mr2005
br0kenMIND72

br0kenMIND72

Feeling dead since childhood
Jan 25, 2020
I'm still alive thanks to games. For me nothing is better than good interactive entertainment. I'm gonna play games till I die.

• Love
Reactions: terry_a_davis, Final Escape, mediocre and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Drawing. It gives me a high when I complete a drawing and it lessens my anxiety.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Reading. Everything and anything. Fiction, non fiction, Internet research, whatever.

• Love
Reactions: Iwanttooffmyself
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
Whatever inflicts physical pain

crazy1

crazy1

Mar 2, 2020
Horse riding, it's been the one thing I've always done since I was about 5, I can't afford to do it as much as I would want to but I ride once a week on my university team sometimes I struggle to go but I always enjoy it when I'm there. My dream would be to buy my own horse but there so fucking expensive.

F

Fuzzbear

Mar 5, 2020
Bouldering, it keeps me out of my head for a couple hours, it's the only thing I enjoy.