D

deadeyesnowman

Jan 15, 2024
You know, I'm starting to feel weary of continuing to live...

I might be closer to doing the thing. So may I ask, what's the most painful way to go out.

I want my end to be bloody and gory as much as possible. I want those will see my limp corpse in a crimson pool to be mortified for the rest of their lives. I want to disappear in the most painful way possible as payment for all my wrongdoings and failures.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Rumi
evanave

evanave

love you guys <3
Dec 5, 2023
If you want to feel the pain of your death I'd suggest slitting your wrists in a tub of hot water. You have to cut really deep in order for this too work. Be careful please.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Wtf are you thinking bro? Your death will be excruciating, and the people you want to mortify probably won't care or will just be disgusted.

It's not worth putting yourself through misery just to get back at someone, think about yourself, don't you want your end to peaceful?

Plus, you can make it look gory without being painful, if that's really that important to you.
If you want to feel the pain of your death I'd suggest slitting your wrists in a tub of hot water. You have to cut really deep in order for this too work. Be careful please.
I think maybe one in a million people are committed enough to do this. OP probably isn't one of them.

Reactions: worthIess, Thanksforeverything, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 1 other person
D

deadeyesnowman

Jan 15, 2024

I shall consider that idea.

Wtf are you thinking bro? Your death will be excruciating, and the people you want to mortify probably won't care or will just be disgusted.

It's not worth putting yourself through misery just to get back at someone, think about yourself, don't you want your end to peaceful?

Plus, you can make it look gory without being painful, if that's really that important to you.

I think maybe one in a million people are committed enough to do this. OP probably isn't one of them.

My agonizing death will be enough to pay off all my mistakes and failures. For never being good enough. For never consistently meeting everything wanted out of me.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I shall consider that idea.

My agonizing death will be enough to pay off all my mistakes and failures. For never being good enough. For never consistently meeting everything wanted out of me.
Don't make yourself a slave to what your friends and employers/teachers want, make them envious but horrified by CTBing in a way that is both peaceful and horrifying, like jumping from the Royal George Bridge or something.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Praestat_Mori
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Each time I think of a very painful way to die I think about seppuku. Fills both the definition of very painful and extremely gory. If you didn't ask for painful methods I wouldn't have suggested this.

Reactions: migimortis and Praestat_Mori
televised_suicide

televised_suicide

Feb 5, 2020
Self-immolation probably.. don't recommend.

Reactions: migimortis, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Praestat_Mori
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Such a violent course of action ensures that suicide will perpetually be stigmatized. Police custody and placement in psychiatric wards will continue to be the status quo. Make a dignified exit.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think you should not punish yourself for things you were not able to fulfill, what others wanted from you. If you really wanna CTB you don't deserve to suffer more than absolutely necessary. Dying and CTB is difficult enough, no need for extra cruel and painful methods.

Reactions: worthIess and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Thats very easy question.
Harakiri/sepuku. Get any knife and stab yourself in the stomach.
Very painful and slow death.

Or another easy method:
Buy 3L of gasoline or any alcohool (easy acess).
Spread all ahcool liquid in your body. Light a fire. I think this is the most painfull method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
D

deadeyesnowman

Jan 15, 2024
I think you should not punish yourself for things you were not able to fulfill, what others wanted from you. If you really wanna CTB you don't deserve to suffer more than absolutely necessary. Dying and CTB is difficult enough, no need for extra cruel and painful methods.
I practice disproportionate punishments on myself for failing. I feel that it is already at the point where the extra amounts of cruelty and pain is justified. Of course, dying painfully being the final punishment.

Thats very easy question.
Harakiri/sepuku. Get any knife and stab yourself in the stomach.
Very painful and slow death.

Or another easy method:
Buy 3L of gasoline or any alcohool (easy acess).
Spread all ahcool liquid in your body. Light a fire. I think this is the most painfull method.
I will think about these. But I may think of going the extra mile for more pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I am sure self-immolation is probably the most painful way to die. Those monks and people that set themselves on fire to death as a way of protesting were really something else.