• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I have tried committing suicide for awhile now and i'm so tired of trying to get through each day. I'm ready to try it again hopefully it works this time, but I just need that final push to get me to do it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, throwaway123, kuddelmuddel23 and 2 others
P

Person

May 29, 2019
I am ready. I have all my equipment in place, but I have some matters to deal with first. I've accepted the end of my life. Hopefully once all the matters are dealt with, I'll be at peace enough to take the final step. I hope you find the peace you are seeking, whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: devil, jake3d, Loli and 1 other person
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I just need to write a will for my property and buy the ingredients, and end it when all the calculation is correct. May we ctb in peace.:'(

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, devil, GoneWrong and 1 other person
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Well it's not going to be me preparing everything and then being ready.

I have a suspicion what it will be, but I don't know yet for sure.

Reactions: devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I am ready. I have all my equipment in place, but I have some matters to deal with first. I've accepted the end of my life. Hopefully once all the matters are dealt with, I'll be at peace enough to take the final step. I hope you find the peace you are seeking, whatever happens.
I think being at peace with my decision is what I'm missing. That's probably why my last attempts never fully worked. Hopefully once I finally make my peace with wanting to end my life then my attempt will work this time. Best wishes to you.. sorry that life sucks for you. I understand your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: heylightiforgot and puppy9