• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Like, I have high SI but if I knew my heart would stop tonight and I drift away from hypoxia, I would be happy and get exactly what I want: death.

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
its unique to everyone, my SI sometimes gaslights me that I dont want to die but I definitely do

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: lynnschronicles, KillingPain267, AbusedInnocent and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
To me, I feel like SI is a knee jerk reaction from the body when it knows it's in danger. I've never attempted so, I don't know what mine will be like. I've been scared in situations I found threatening though, so, I guess that's the closest. Not sure my SI enters my thought process around the idea of suicide (the concept of suicide rather than the process of carrying it out.) Passive ideation usually feels pretty nice and reassuring- as in- one day, this will all be over.

• Informative
Reactions: artemisdusk, KillingPain267 and betternever2havbeen
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
Not wanting to die is a personal belief with reasoning behind it.

SI is just a primal animal instinct.

• Informative
Reactions: 11April, artemisdusk, KillingPain267 and 1 other person
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
It's shear instinct - your body doesn't want to die. Even if your brain does. Which is why people who want to CTB seek out fail-proof methods they can't back out of.

• Informative
Reactions: lynnschronicles
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
The SI is an instinct so it's almost like your body acts on its own without you being able to control it. For example, during some of my hanging attempt I'd get pretty close but then SI would kick in and it'd do everything it is power to save me even though I desperately wanted to die. Once you're safe again you feel frustrated and want to try to CTB again but once you get close, the SI kicks in once more. While not wanting to die is well, not wanting to die.

• Informative
Reactions: KillingPain267