M

Mmjj219

Nov 17, 2019
i don't care about my mom actually one of the reasons to ctb is to rub her face on how shitty mother she is.

my problem is mostly with my brother, he gets maniac episodes and just do crazy stuff.

my house is already fucked up and by me dying this will just worsen them not as if they care but as I said i can't imagine what would my brother do, he might just go berserk and kill someone in return, I wonder if there is a way I could delay this information to them.

i have exams after 2 days and I just gave up on studying cuz I'm so mentally unstable right now to study and the new semester will start right after the exams and I need to start working so fucking hard cuz it's college of medicine.

so I think the best time to kill my self would be in these 2 days and I'm in pretty fucked up situation and don't know what to do.

NationalistKorean

NationalistKorean

A phantom depressed being
Aug 26, 2020
The only thing I can think of is running away and if you have a phone use it a few times so the police can track your alive. Move positions and repeat until you cbt.

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
The only thing I can think of is running away and if you have a phone use it a few times so the police can track your alive. Move positions and repeat until you cbt.
dont forget the charger

Reactions: NationalistKorean
NationalistKorean

NationalistKorean

Aug 26, 2020
That was implied and sort of obvious but thanks forget the charger unless you don't have on keeping that up for long

• Love
Reactions: almost_dead
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
The problem is that once the police will find the body, they will try to identify you and then notify the closest relatives. So I'm not sure appearing to run away will help. If anything, it will make it easier to identify you if you're far away from home, once they know you're a missing person.
Sorry, I don't have better suggestions, just wanted to point this out.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
NationalistKorean

NationalistKorean

Aug 26, 2020
Depends on how careful and how far you are moving from where you last used the phone. If you head west continuous using the phone and stop using it and head east it's harder for police to find therefore maybe delaying the find

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Depends on how careful and how far you are moving from where you last used the phone. If you head west continuous using the phone and stop using it and head east it's harder for police to find therefore maybe delaying the find
I agree, good thinking. But it will be necessary for the body to be in a really isolated spot, so that it isn't found not because people are looking for this specific person, but simply because someone stumbled upon a dead body and called the police.

NationalistKorean

NationalistKorean

Aug 26, 2020
I was thinking run to like a wooded area to avoid people. It should work to delay not prevent. I honestly am in the same problem so I'm trying to figure it alongside figuring it out for you.