• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

slit

Jul 22, 2024
Im curious , what would be the best time to CTB , im guessing at like 2am or so , basically when everyone is asleep , and also because you would likely just ctb quicker? (Since yk u would be tired from the method)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe it's really up to the individual, suicide is a personal decision after all and only the individual knows. But for me personally any time would be the best as long as there is basically no risk of having my plans disturbed which would of course just lead to way more suffering as a result.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think when someone is around in the house/flat there's never a good time to attempt bc the risks to be rescued are too high. Otherwise, there's never the best time for anything in life.

Reactions: _Minsk