• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
Hey guys I was wondering if there was an effective methods to make my suicide look like it was an accident n if so what are the things I'll need/ steps thank you!

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I'm thinking maybe a car crash.. Or getting hit by a car in a way that doesn't involve jumping in front of traffic. But then again this is unethical as it involves hurting other people

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
I'm thinking maybe a car crash.. Or getting hit by a car in a way that doesn't involve jumping in front of traffic. But then again this is unethical as it involves hurting other people
I've thought about that but I don't want to hurt anyone else in the process so I can't do that I want my death to be the least traumatic to my family as possible

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Why are you concerned for accidental death, you'll be dead
Curious tho

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I've thought about that but I don't want to hurt anyone else in the process so I can't do that I want my death to be the least traumatic to my family as possible

I completely understand.. Have you thought about SN?

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
If you are not afraid of heights you could go climbing

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
Why are you concerned for accidental death, you'll be dead
Curious tho
Because I don't want my family to know I killed myself i know they will be heart broken either way but I don't want them to be even more upset over the fact that I took my own life opposed to an accident
I completely understand.. Have you thought about SN?
I jus joined this site so would u be able to explain what that is to me please thank you

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I've thought about leaving some empty pill bottles around so they think I OD'd, maybe some lines of powder. Depends on what your family expects, mine thinks I'm a huge junkie (which I was) so

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
If you are not afraid of heights you could go climbing
I live in Chicago n it's winter so that's not really an option rn but thank u for the advice I appreciate it
I've thought about leaving some empty pill bottles around so they think I OD'd, maybe some lines of powder. Depends on what your family expects, mine thinks I'm a huge junkie (which I was) so
I'm a daily weed smoker I have tried Xanax a few times but my family has caught me smoking and drinking so I believe if I overdosed on pills they would possibly believe that I had a drug problem that they didn't know about

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Here it is winter too. Is there a place where you could go for a walk next to a cold river? You could make it look like an accident if you drown in the cold river while going for a walk

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
Here it is winter too. Is there a place where you could go for a walk next to a cold river? You could make it look like an accident if you drown in the cold river while going for a walk
I've thought of that too ide have to wait until it's extremely cold which wouldn't be too much of a wait bc Yk how Chicago be but I'm not the type to go on walks bc I hate the cold but maybe I could make it look like I dropped something in there and tried to grab it but fell in

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Because I don't want my family to know I killed myself i know they will be heart broken either way but I don't want them to be even more upset over the fact that I took my own life opposed to an accident

I jus joined this site so would u be able to explain what that is to me please thank you
I don't think this is against the rules, research SN. Click the wiki at the top next to "chat", go to methods: SN, read lots lol

Last edited:
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Maybe drop you mobile phone or so. Falling out of the window if you live in an high building (maybe at cleaning the window) could be an option.

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
I don't think this is against the rules, research SN. Click the wiki at the top next to "chat", go to methods: SN, read lots lol
Is it easily obtainable and do I need to go onto the dark web?
Maybe drop you mobile phone or so. Falling out of the window if you live in an high building (maybe at cleaning the window) could be an option.
Yea that would be a good idea to drop my phone in bc I for sure won't chicken out bc my life will be even worse with no phone

Reactions: Lady black
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Yes to 1st q and no to 2nd

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Bett thank u so much if i take some perkys with it will it Interfere with the process
I've been asking myself that, I think it will cause more nausea and possibly vomiting it up, it would suck if that happened but then some people say enough is absorbed in time anyway. I honestly don't know and have no actual documented cases where it happened so it's kinda unknown, unless someone else can elaborate
edit: xanax might help sleep though, I heard of that happening, opiates just cause more nausea is the issue

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I saw on the CO megathread that a guy used a barbecue in his van and it was believed to be an accident. Also people going camping and bringing in their barbecues too soon because they wanted to bring them in out of the rain.

Reactions: pinkplumeria