• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Meatballhead

Feb 21, 2024
I'd have to somehow take it out to sea to do the final act so keep that in mind. I'm sure it could be easy to take a boat somewhere or even kayak. But I need to be covert about it.

Reactions: Flailure 513282
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Shotgun, you can get a 12gauge "pistol" if that makes it easier to transport.

Reactions: BrainShower
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
If a concealable 12 ga. pistol like mentioned above isn't an option, you could get a high-caliber handgun instead. You'd want to do at least a .45 caliber pistol or higher. I've seen some .45 pistols on sale for the $300 range which is what I plan on getting once I get my IDs updated to get a concealed carry permit.

Bear in mind, that purchasing a gun like that in many states (assuming you're an American) requires either a permit to purchase or a concealed carry permit. They're not difficult to obtain but require more work. It's being interrogated by the gun dealer for why you want to purchase it that's the biggest hurdle.

Here's a picture of pistol round sizes.

Handgun-Calibers.jpg

Reactions: findmybridgesocal
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I wouldnt do this method with anything other then a shotgun if possible. The last thing you want is to survive a 9mm shot and live with a deformed face.

Reactions: dragonofenvy
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I wouldnt do this method with anything other then a shotgun if possible.
I'm seconding this, but I was giving op an option since he said he needs to be covert. A high-caliber pistol bullet while not as effective as a shotgun slug, might suit op if it comes down to it. Op can decide what's best for their situation.

Reactions: mtoro998