D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
Honestly, it's having good sex. I was and never a promiscuous person till now - I decreased my dosage on lexapro and I'm starting to feel something now. I still have pain and chronic insomnia. But I wish I didn't spend 3 years with a man that I had no chemistry with. Wish I went all out and had great sex. Catch that rush.

Iwantedtodieforlong

Iwantedtodieforlong

Sep 1, 2021
My childhood how happy i was and how innocent i was and watching pokemon related stuff because it reminds me of my childhood, my family my friends and whatnot

Reactions: dyingalone123
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
good music

Reactions: CivilizationV, Cold, lofticries and 2 others
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
Just wish I could hire a hot hitman - have the best sex in my life and just off me..

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Nothing I can really think of. Maybe pizza.
Just wish I could hire a hot hitman - have the best sex in my life and just off me..
Lol back in your cage, tiger!

Reactions: Molded foundation and dyingalone123
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, nothing really. There are plenty of things that I will not miss, I could write a long list. I simply do not like living and I cannot enjoy anything. All I want is to be free from this this world. Death is the only thing I look forward too.

• Love
Reactions: demuic and dyingalone123
back_to_oblivion

back_to_oblivion

Expired
Aug 30, 2021
Premium Liquor.

BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
pussy and good wine :/ oh and croissant au chocolat

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
food. which is also quite funny considering my eating disorder is making my life miserable. what can i say food and i have a love/hate realtionship.

• Hugs
Reactions: agate
A

agate

Sep 29, 2021
Indeed intimacy. Sex. Just being touched. It's been so long . Years and years. Not that long ago a fly landed on my arm and for a second I thought "oh a touch" :'(
Off course I get to hug my mom, but it's not the same. Though I'm thankful she's alive and well, if something happens to her my universe collapses.
I also miss having carefree wild fun. The kind of fun I could have when I was in my teens/twenties, though it was rare back then too because of years of OCD .

I will never feel like that again for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries
A

agate

Sep 29, 2021
food. which is also quite funny considering my eating disorder is making my life miserable. what can i say food and i have a love/hate realtionship.
I also have a history of EDs . That's still a daily struggle as well, the overeating . Just purged again too , not too recently. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I also have a history of EDs . That's still a daily struggle as well, the overeating . Just purged again too , not too recently. :heart:
with me its a cycle of overeating and starving.

i used to binge and purge as well until it started messing with my stomach. i hope you find a way to overcome your ed but i understand how hard it can be. unlike alcohol and drugs food is needed to survive. :mmm:

• Love
Reactions: agate
SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
Warmth and comfort. I desperately want to die in the comfort of my own bed with my arms wrapped around my favorite plush. Unfortunately, no method available to me offers such a luxury.

• Love
Reactions: agate and dyingalone123
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Can't miss sex and intimacy if I've never experienced it in the first place. :pfff:

I'd definitely miss getting excited for future movies, games, and show episodes so not much in the grand scheme of things.

AntHydra

AntHydra

I wish you serenity.
Sep 26, 2021
Doubt I'll miss anything once it's truly done. But I most dread leaving behind my characters, who are my life's work and my life's blood. Must sound silly to some people here, but I can't say I care. I hope to will them to my best friend if she is still accessible to me at the time of my ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Nothing.

Reactions: FuneralCry