Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
What's an experience you think everyone should have atleast once in there lives before they die

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Dr. Pepper Strawberries & Cream

Reactions: MelancholyDolly, Praestat_Mori, psp3000 and 1 other person
Nakiya

Nakiya

Please be patient, I can't understand easily
Aug 17, 2023
I know this is silly but I really love animals and nature. I feeling the warmth and the breathing pattern of an animal is something that always soothing to me

Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Mndcntrl and 3 others
Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
I know this is silly but I really love animals and nature. I feeling the warmth and the breathing pattern of an animal is something that always soothing to me
I have something similar for walking trails, especially when it's snowing

Reactions: sserafim and Praestat_Mori
Kikoo

Kikoo

Sing me to sleep ♡
Jun 12, 2023
Boat ride

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
Rage room?

Reactions: MelancholyDolly, Praestat_Mori, corazon and 2 others
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Fly in a plane. I took my first flight at the age of 35,before that is said I'd never fly. I don't like it much,but needs be to get to places. My dad's 85 and has never flown.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, psp3000 and Bobbylobby
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Drugs! Mdma, ketamine, weed, lsd, shrooms

Reactions: MelancholyDolly, Dead Horse, Myexit and 2 others
YouLookSoCool

YouLookSoCool

Aug 7, 2023
What's an experience you think everyone should have atleast once in there lives before they die
To get out more and visit places, be it local parks, towns, forests, historical sites etc. and be present in the moment.

Reactions: sserafim, carac and Praestat_Mori
Mndcntrl

Mndcntrl

Aug 15, 2023
The love of your own cat

• Love
Reactions: Myexit and Praestat_Mori
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Mushrooms/LSD can be pretty intense honestly...the visuals/geometrics/sky, etc... tripping can be awesome 😎 but at the same time not so awesome lol.... when I get back to Cali definitely gonna hit up shamrock shrooms...

Reactions: Shiva_Story
dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
at least one kind of psychedelic experience, or really anything metaphysical from substances like that. theyre all different, but i think everyone should experience at least one in their lifetime.

BackpackBones

BackpackBones

Nov 1, 2023
Resting with company (doesn't have to be romantic) -or telling someone you've never cherished that you're proud of them. Both of them are memories that in my existence I'll never forget.

• Love
Reactions: Left and LainCry
LainCry

LainCry

You're the difference between Hell and home
Nov 6, 2023
New Years on a roof top in a major city, especially while drunk, and especially when you have a new years kiss. Fireworks from every direction. I couldn't believe it. I wish I could give everyone the giddy feelings I felt in that moment a least once.

Seeing a meteor shower with good company

Showing genuine respect and kindness to a child. You may not be a fan of kids, but they're vulnerable and just as stuck in this world as you are. Be kind to people who are trying to grow up to be the best they can be. We were all children once. All deserving of unconditional love and care. But so few of us really get it, so every kind gesture truly counts. It's good for the soul imo.

• Love
Reactions: Left and BlackMoon
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
Days before death, one must smoke on their opps one last time.

Resting with company (doesn't have to be romantic) -or telling someone you've never cherished that you're proud of them. Both of them are memories that in my existence I'll never forget.
New Years on a roof top in a major city, especially while drunk, and especially when you have a new years kiss. Fireworks from every direction. I couldn't believe it. I wish I could give everyone the giddy feelings I felt in that moment a least once.

Seeing a meteor shower with good company

Showing genuine respect and kindness to a child. You may not be a fan of kids, but they're vulnerable and just as stuck in this world as you are. Be kind to people who are trying to grow up to be the best they can be. We were all children once. All deserving of unconditional love and care. But so few of us really get it, so every kind gesture truly counts. It's good for the soul imo.

Tearworthy. 🥲

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Burning a building down.
An abandoned one, that they get permission to do. I just imagine burning down a large structure to be a very cathartic thing. I guess a huge bonfire like the ones they have in Ireland would work too.
Portadown_Bonfire_Press_Eye_2.jpg

DearMe

DearMe

Let’s have tea together.
Nov 6, 2023
Go to a niche place - not in your house or anywhere you've gone to. Just wander around until you find a place to lay down, look into the sky, and bask in the sun.

I also would like to try something opposite of what I could do, don't want to do - and experience dangerous thrills.

Reactions: sserafim
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Travel.
Whether you get on a bus to the next town, ride a train to the ocean or fly to the other side of the world... nothing will be the same again once you have the benefit of understanding something of the diversity and wonder upon this planet we share.
It doesn't have to cost the earth and the chief obstacle is probably yourself.
Avoid hotels and resorts.. that's really just a way to spend a lot of money on things you can do at home, elsewhere.
It's a unique opportunity for personal growth and who knows. You may just find your heart in the last place you would have expected it.

Reactions: sserafim
shincyroneko

shincyroneko

Running from myself
Nov 7, 2023
Maybe, go to the cybercafe and play those hi-end games that you really want to play (if you had a potato spec device beforehand)

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Experience unconditional love and try traveling if you are able to.

• Love
Reactions: lifteddream