esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
Is there anything on your bucket list you want to do before you ctb? Theres things I'd like to do but I feel so anhedonic and unmotivated.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Joplin, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and WornOutLife
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Nothing that I have enough time to plan and do before my set date.

AntiCycleAN

AntiCycleAN

Jan 15, 2021
I would like to enter a relationship, and travel to Europe or Japan, and do most of the things that are commonly cited. However, I too am completely unable to muster up the will to do anything worthwhile, much less something that would require so much effort for an empty anxiety filled robot like me. I have also become a hollow shell, so any enjoyment derived from these potential achievements would be small.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joplin
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I'm anhedonic as well and the thought of a bucket list is too overwhelming for me to contemplate. I'm glad I got to travel and see some of the world when I did because I'll never be able to do that again.

Reactions: Joplin and RedHarlequin
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I want to find some peace with my friend in the UK before I leave but it's not likely that we'll ever meet. Covid restrictions and my inability to do anything due to agoraphobia makes it almost impossible to plan a trip or navigate through it all. That's also ignoring my general incompetence and anhedonia as well. It's just another reminder that I'll never even be semi-functional in this dumpster fire.

• Aww..
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I like trying new drugs to explore different states of consciousness. So, one time each:
- Ayahuasca with a proper shaman
- Smoked or vaped DMT
- Yopo snuff
- Salvia divinorum

Salvia has been very hard to find ever since it was banned. The others are more accessible.

There are other things, but they're not necessarily on my bucket list. I have a Bachelor of Laws, but I want to go back to uni next year to study CompSci. I like the idea of living as a digital nomad for a while, visiting new places, playing poker tournaments and going to music festivals all around the country. Then, after a few years, moving to Canada. But this is more of a fever dream than actual tangible goals. Anhedonia keeps messing my drive, there's no guarantee I'd have the energy or the fortune for this journey.

Also, since 7th grade I kinda liked the idea of being in a band, but I have zero talent. So, if this whole college thing goes south, I might get some singing and guitar lessons, dunno.

• Love
Reactions: Joplin and Sensei
T

Trans Magus

Mar 8, 2021
Couple friends I'd like to meet. I'd also like to have sex, but I doubt that will ever happen.

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Well I already went to a nice trip to the Scottish Highlands and I have a hair transplant booked in London for next week. I would then like to go to Canada or Switzerland next year - if I am still alive that is. I have no major plans after the cosmetic surgery for this year. The healing alone will take at least 8 months. lol, you know, years ago I would have been super excited to get some new hair, but now it is just an experiment and something to do.

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Master my Japanese and visit Japan!

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to the anhedonia. I don't know really, maybe some things like visiting some old cemeteries and spend some time around cows. Maybe just some little things. There is also lots of music I would like to listen to but headphones aren't a good idea with my ear problems.