• see henry darger art in person
  • see keith haring art in person
  • go to one last concert from my favorite band

Reactions: Weebster
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Just writing my book out really but even that seems out of autistic obligation.
There is really nothing I want to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: akana and DynamicDepression
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Probably not, I always have to feel like I am doing something productive though. It's just the way I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: akana, Weebster and DynamicDepression
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Not an acceptable answer. A bucket list is narrower in scope.
If I have to :

1. Reciprocal susbtantial and lasting romantic love

2. Skinny young healthy beauty

3. Daily fulfillment

Is that better ?

There's too much otherwise.

I know I'm wordy and possibily cringy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
D

Deleted Member 4048

Jun 14, 2022
I have a list of personal goals that I would like to get, but of course I'll be vague of some of them as they are private and other ones may be NSFW so I'll be as vague as possible on those.

Some of these goals (not comprehensive but just a few major ones) are:
1. Finishing some virtual game achievements (as I play video games) and just wanted to get those done, not because I have to but because I want to.
2. Fulfilling a fetish thing but I'll leave that vague because it's NSFW.
3. Eating good food before I go (not as important as some of the other goals but a worthy mention).
4. Getting my Right To Die manifesto finalized and published.
5. Getting all the most important threads that I have to live on long after I'm gone (when that day comes) so that pro-choicers not just from here but other communities can continue the battle and perhaps change the world into one which respects and honors the right to die as a basic fundamental human right. I won't be around but those who are after me will benefit.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
This is my partial dream list.
Become an Oncologist

Run the following:
Western States 100
Hardrock, 100
Pikes Peak Marathon
UTMB
Badwater

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Just a few things that are extremely unlikely (understatement of the cycle) to occur:

1. Get a gf (optional: lose virginity).
2. Get strong and ripped in the gym. Not sure about specific strength goals/physique goals, though.
3. Find a job I can tolerate and not quit right away, move out of the basement.
4. Complete my redemption arc.

TheDoomedDoomer

TheDoomedDoomer

Eternal sleep awaits me
May 22, 2022
I'd like to travel across the country by road trip and see a few national parks here in the US. But honestly I don't think I'll get to do that. I don't have much money left. I'd need a few thousand dollars to realistically be able to do that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
My whole life ahead.

I'm sorry for the generic answer, but it's pretty personal for me what's intended in that short phrase.
I know every single thing that I'd love to do/have (bucket list), but I can't name them because that triggers strong anxiety and sadness for not being able to achieve them. I had so many plans, dreams, aspirations, goals...

Just wanted to express this since I'm having a really bad time accepting or assuming that I'm leaving all that behind. I'm actually being freaking forced to die by external circumstances in my life and psychological problems. So devastating

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me bucket lists are for people who enjoy living and want to make the most of the time they have left. There is nothing that I want to do and that is part of the reason why I want to die so much in the first place. I see life as being so empty and pointless. Everything is tiring to me.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I'm too tired to even care about a bucket list anymore. I guess, if I do achieve a few things it will be out of boredom. My biggest goal was to get a peaceful way out. Thanks to this forum, I already achieved that goal. I have my golden bus ticket ready to go.

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Nothing. My life is meaningless.

Reactions: stygal