pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Considering this as a method but I just want to make sure that it won't be too painful. Would I be conscious/struggling while dying? Does it knock you out instantly with a high enough dose?

Reactions: sourcreamonion, TakeYourHappyPills, Hennessy and 1 other person
ThisIsIt

ThisIsIt

Apr 8, 2020
I would imagine it's like when they put you on nitrous oxides at the dentists office.

When I was 16, I ODed on a combo of hydrocodone and xanax. There was no pain whatsoever.

I even remember waking up on the gurney as I was being rushed into the hospital. The only thought running in my head was, "Shit; I ODed." I had a tube shoved down my throat at the time and was vomiting; I couldn't feel a thing.

It was the most neutral thought I've ever had.

Best way I can describe it is that you won't realize it's happening at all. You just get a bit loopy, and then everything turns black.

I wish I had the balls to order fentanyl, but I'm too scared that'll cause the feds to be at my door.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Deleted member 14386, Tiredsotired and 5 others
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I would think a slow addition of drugs would be more peaceful than slamming them in your arm. Slow onset would be key before the final punch.

B

Bzrluvtriangle

Dec 28, 2019
I'm interested in this method, but I have no idea where I would get it or how much it costs.

Reactions: Tiredsotired and Saed
coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
I'm interested in this method, but I have no idea where I would get it or how much it costs.

Me too.. I am trying to understand how navigate in the am (there is a thread in this forum on how to do it step by step btw )

O

On Edge

Mar 15, 2020
Considering this as a method but I just want to make sure that it won't be too painful. Would I be conscious/struggling while dying? Does it knock you out instantly with a high enough dose?
From what i read it depends. some just fall asleep and never wake up while others gasp for air. such is the case with all opiates. the gasping for air can be prevented with the addition of a short and long acting benzo.

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
From what i read it depends. some just fall asleep and never wake up while others gasp for air. such is the case with all opiates. the gasping for air can be prevented with the addition of a short and long acting benzo.
Short and long acting?
Can you give examples?

Following this thread FWIW

coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020

Actually 90% (not real number) of H or F OD is just a flash, I mean you go unconscious as soon as you finish to inject and die a little after.
All the OD I've heard the dude was death but the needle was still inside skin

O

On Edge

Mar 15, 2020
Actually 90% (not real number) of H or F OD is just a flash, I mean you go unconscious as soon as you finish to inject and die a little after.
All the OD I've heard the dude was death but the needle was still inside skin
theres probably a higher possibilty of problems that arise if taken orally for sure.
Short and long acting?
Can you give examples?

Following this thread FWIW
google image search it

T

Tiredsotired

Jun 26, 2020
Same dilemma.This would be my number one method but no idea where to get it. I'm not a drug user so I don't know where or how to find a reliable dealer. I know my brother and childhood best friend have contacts but there's no way in hell I can ask them. Suspicions and questions would be raised and I will never hear the end of it, especially since the friend's brother and mother both committed suicide. I'm too afraid to order it online and having authorities knocking at my door.

Last edited: