• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
Hi I've tried partial hanging it's sucks but I did do the eye drops almost died in January had to stay there a week I called a ambulance on myself because my head was hurting so bad I couldn't make it stop my heart got down to 25 BPM they said it was the most painful way to die but I was close I wish it worked I guess it did almost if I waited a little longer it's sucks I want to leave but nothing is working and I have no money I have to wait to get some I want to try the sn method so bad

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: strawberryfield, Loner, faust and 4 others
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
i cant afford and am too emetophobic to attempt any medication method, so i'm attempting partial every opportunity i have (though it never seems to work, gotta love the human body..) but i do know SN has a very high success rate, and i believe it's relatively quick and painless though you can read up on the megathread for more info (:

• Hugs
Reactions: Red87 and Giraffey
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
Full suspension with a brown leather belt. I'll be looking into SN while I'm here though.

Reactions: Red87
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah I know what u mean partial is so scary I try all the time I get a spot on my neck my eyes get blurry I have a falling feeling then my arms start to shake and my heart beats fast I freak out then pull out it's so difficult you know what I mean you want to leave but the universe is so cruel I feel like I'm just a big joke can't even leave when I want to
I can't do full because I have no where to do it but I'm hopeful when I get my husband accident money I can get what I need but my attorney is filling against the people insurance this week it's been six months I'm just ready to go be with my husband you know it hurts so much and the only thing I can do is look at his pictures listen to his last voicemail and sleep with his hat the police gave me back I know he's waiting for me just a feeling I have and for some reason this one song keeps coming on saying what are you waiting for i think he's trying to send me message but it could just be my mind playing tricks on me he was only 33 when he died month after his birthday I'm 32 he was so young it's just not fair and we had gotten a tubal reversal back in September so he could have his first child with me he didn't even get that chance life is so unfair and cruel

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager and NoPlaceForme
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
SN + CO
If I don't die from one, will die from another.
Radical, unnecessary overkill, but can't stay alive in any case. The life will inevitably become miserable.

Reactions: Red87 and tryingtoescape
the-eternal

the-eternal

Apr 10, 2018
i have neither the money nor the means to to acquire any substances that would help me to drift off and slip away quietly and peacefully. no tall buildings around these rural parts either. i think it's the old black rope for me -- or a sturdy shoelace.

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah I know I can't wait I'm just fed up and ready I worry about my kids but in my heart I know it's best because I can't keep bringing them down with me I need them to be happy and have the things I can not give them but I know they will be loved and I will always love them hopefully one day they will understand that I couldn't stay it's just life is unbearable and I can't handle it anymore I cry every day and I can't take this anymore I feel like a falure to everyone around can't work can't support myself have a messed up back and have mental problem and everyday I have to listen what I'm doing wrong I've listened to all of it all my life I'm just a burdin it seems iv given up so much to help others with nothing in return but it's ok I like helping it's who I am I just wish people would be grateful you know and not put me down but I've always been the outcast of the family even though they call I help but it's just not good enough I'm not good enough I'm tired of being used im just ready to go home to the one person who treated me like I matterd who loved me faught for me because this world is not worth it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
i cant afford and am too emetophobic to attempt any medication method, so i'm attempting partial every opportunity i have (though it never seems to work, gotta love the human body..) but i do know SN has a very high success rate, and i believe it's relatively quick and painless though you can read up on the megathread for more info (:

I feel your pain fellow emet, I used to think that an overdose of something or other would be the best method for me until I realised that there was a risk of being sick attached to every single one (anti-emetics are a pale guarantee)... Partial hanging didn't work out for me when I tried it, I found it to be an excruciating experience...

My preferred method is with inert gas, although I'm still trying to figure out something more aesthetically pleasing than being found with a bag over my head. Failing that I have a backup method involving 'painless drowning' which I like to have as an option because I could make it look like an accident.

Decisions decisions, and there I was a few years ago thinking that dying was easy!

Reactions: Greenberg, WearyOfStruggling and Red87
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah you think dying would be easy but nope there's always some hell holding us back I'm hoping I can get a method and it works the first time because I don't want to go threw this again

Reactions: jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj and Giraffey
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I'm gonna buy N soon.

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
I wish I just could buy anything but I'm stuck and it sucks I'm waiting and waiting I feel like I'm stuck in darkness and I see no light hopefully it will happen soon I'm so desperate I can't stand being around myself lol

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
i have neither the money nor the means to to acquire any substances that would help me to drift off and slip away quietly and peacefully. no tall buildings around these rural parts either. i think it's the old black rope for me -- or a sturdy shoelace.
Like the man Ian Curtis!

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Red87
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I wish I just could buy anything but I'm stuck and it sucks I'm waiting and waiting I feel like I'm stuck in darkness and I see no light hopefully it will happen soon I'm so desperate I can't stand being around myself lol
Majority of suicides are partial suspension hanging. Majority of dead people approve of this method. Also it has 100% success rate. It's the ultimate suicide method. Which is available to you, my friend.

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah I've been trying it but it just scary I want to go but can't get past a certain point

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Would definetly use N if I could afford it, decided next best imo is SN + benzos (to take away SI and any possible fear).

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah I've been trying it but it just scary I want to go but can't get past a certain point
What's scary about it? You compress the arteries and die. Very easy.

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Y'all have been so supportive and I don't even know you I wish my family was like this every time I mention anything they say I'm being stupid and selfish I need to get over myself but thank y'all so much I really appreciate it feels pretty good just to talk and have people listen and not judge you

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Y'all have been so supportive and I don't even know you I wish my family was like this every time I mention anything they say I'm being stupid and selfish I need to get over myself but thank y'all so much I really appreciate it feels pretty good just to talk and have people listen and not judge you
Your welcome, my friend.

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Well I don't really know it just feels scary I know I won't feel anything and it's easy but the feeling of my heartbeat the shaking always stops me I don't know why

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Well I don't really know it just feels scary I know I won't feel anything and it's easy but the feeling of my heartbeat the shaking always stops me I don't know why
Just relax into death.

Reactions: ronigail9, FadingAway and Red87
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you person123 I will try because in the end it's what I want and I'm ready been ready

JD8080

JD8080

“Death is certain, Life is not “
Jun 28, 2020
Most likely I will use my gun

Reactions: Marauder and Red87
Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
If I had a gun would of done it already I live with my 10 year old son and when I get ready to do it ctb he will be at family's since I live alone out in the country I will have 12hrs are so and I don't want him to be here to witness anything because I love him I can't let him see me in anyway

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
If I had a gun would of done it already I live with my 10 year old son and when I get ready to do it ctb he will be at family's since I live alone out in the country I will have 12hrs are so and I don't want him to be here to witness anything because I love him I can't let him see me in anyway
Completely empathise with u dear, specially regards your child,my son is 8 and I can't let him see my dead body. I Love him a lot but can't continue with my misery and pull him with me. Hope u find the peace u seek

Red87

Red87

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you and I hope peace comes to u too because we all deserve peace in this world

Reactions: I screwed up
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
Partial suspension hanging. I tested it yesterday. No pain or anything and I was starting to fall out of consciousness seconds after being in it.

R

Red Dog

Jul 22, 2020
Have a look at the yew tree approach....I'm in the midst now...full is hard instructions on Yew Tree...

PillowSia

PillowSia

~Patchwork~
Mar 2, 2020
I'd prefer the goodnight method, but I can't seem to get enough pressure there except with anything other than my fingers. Second ideally would be helium, but acquiring non-diluted helium has proven rather challenging. So probably SN, although I'm terrified of failure using that method and have no way to acquire any sort of medicine to help with vomiting.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
My best method would be the firearm, as it would be quick and reliable, assuming I have the appropriate firearm and ammo as well as correct position when attempting. Given that I have no (legal or easy) access to a peaceful method, firearms would be the most effective method for me in terms of reliability, comfort, and finality. While it does suck for the people who clean it up afterwards, this is the consequence of a pro-life, prohibitionist, anti-choice society when it comes to the choice of self-deliverance (CTB).

Reactions: LastRide