daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
I'm talking the most convenient one that has a high degree of success.

Rn I know of: hanging, sn, and night night (idk how it works)

Also, for sn, I'm not sure how to get it since it seems extremely hard to be delivered. If anyone has any information please DM me.

Thanks for answering my questions! And, I know about the methods. I'm just asking which one is most convenient, timewise and financially.

Reactions: HopeisjustaPoison, etherealspring and Kusogaki
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I think that hanging and firearm. Sorry, but I personally think guns beat drugs everytime (there is a post bout it in the forum). In my opinion, idk what you think.

Reactions: HopeisjustaPoison
daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
I think that hanging and firearm. Sorry, but I personally think guns beat drugs everytime (there is a post bout it in the forum). In my opinion, idk what you think.
Guns are very hard to obtain from where I'm from. Unless I get in contact with the mafia or something. If I had it or could have access to it it would've been my number 1 way

Reactions: Kusogaki
daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023

Also, for sn, I'm not sure how to get it since it seems extremely hard to be delivered. If anyone has any information please DM me.

Thanks for answering my questions! And, I know about the methods. I'm just asking which one is most convenient, timewise and financially.
Who knows of a viable online source of SN btw? I can easily get ibuprofen, idk much about the rest but it shouldn't be all that hard.

B

BIGMIKE

Oct 23, 2023

Firearm or jumping is it. The rest are a disaster (failure rates are very high in comparison).

Firearm is $200 or less, easiest to procure (constitutional right), and over immediately.

Jumping is most convenient and requires no finances. Jump at night when it's peaceful.

SN you can buy at gardening and hardware stores usually depending which country you're in.

Reactions: HopeisjustaPoison
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
Firearms are hard to get here too, i need to apply for a license and that itself requires two references. I barely talk to anyone and even if i did, i can't rly explain why i out of all people would suddenly want a firearms license without looking suspicious.

I refuse to consider hanging because i'd imagine it would be a drawn out, torturous death. SI would make me try to claw at the noose and break free probably. Yikes.

SN is super hard to get in Canada. I wish i knew of a source. Not that im going to ctb anytime soon but i think i'd feel comforted if i just had some in my drawer as reassurance that i always have a way out when the day comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and daocreator
daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
Firearm or jumping is it. The rest are a disaster (failure rates are very high in comparison).

Firearm is $200 or less, easiest to procure (constitutional right), and over immediately.

Jumping is most convenient and requires no finances. Jump at night when it's peaceful.

SN you can buy at gardening and hardware stores usually depending which country you're in.
Hmm, well getting a gun legally is impossible in this country.
Jumping seems like a good plan but require quite a good height, which would be closed in the city I'm in.

When you said SN can be bought at gardening and hardware stores, can u elaborate? Like which stores exactly are we talking about
Firearms are hard to get here too, i need to apply for a license and that itself requires two references. I barely talk to anyone and even if i did, i can't rly explain why i out of all people would suddenly want a firearms license without looking suspicious.

I refuse to consider hanging because i'd imagine it would be a drawn out, torturous death. SI would make me try to claw at the noose and break free probably. Yikes.

SN is super hard to get in Canada. I wish i knew of a source. Not that im going to ctb anytime soon but i think i'd feel comforted if i just had some in my drawer as reassurance that i always have a way out when the day comes.
That's true. I'm going for getting something, and then when life really becomes unbearable I choose that something as a method to ctb.

Hanging doesn't seem that bothersome when it comes to SI, but the problem is getting the right place on the carotid artery and actually becoming a vegetable or something.

So, yeah. I'm going for either SN or something I haven't known of rn.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The method that sounds the most ideal to me personally would be Nembutal but of course it's not accessible for me which is so terrible and tragic. I only wish for a painless death to free myself from all the endless pain and suffering this existence causes, only a painless death can bring me peace, I never wish to suffer ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: daocreator
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Student
Jul 11, 2024
After researching for months SN is the only method I found that can't go wrong, it seems you either die or survive without injury. There's plenty of people here that got found after losing consciousness and made a full recovery. Compare that to an opioid overdose which can result in brain damage if rescued in time. Some of those people are paralyzed and can't make an attempt again so are worse off than before.

• Informative
Reactions: daocreator
daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
After researching for months SN is the only method I found that can't go wrong, it seems you either die or survive without injury. There's plenty of people here that got found after losing consciousness and made a full recovery. Compare that to an opioid overdose which can result in brain damage if rescued in time. Some of those people are paralyzed and can't make an attempt again so are worse off than before.
Well idk how to get SN here, isn't there some online source? But I heard the one at the megathread doesn't work