• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lattebrew

lattebrew

Oct 22, 2023
Like the title says, what are some good methods that are easily accessible? The only one I can think of is hanging.

supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
You are right, depending on where you live, it will be difficult to have SN, unfortunately it is not affordable equal in my country, it costs around 6 dollars (converting) and comes 500 grams.
But if you can, SN is the best, maybe where you live, access to the gun is easy. But I think it's traumatizing for anyone who finds you.

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Any method has chances of failure, that's why whatever you decide to do you have to plan and execute properly.

Reactions: peace_van and thot88
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
There's also drowning and suffocation (for example go in the woods, set up a tent, get charcoal and yk oxygen gonna be gone really quick but idk if you have a tent + you're SI could get in the way soooo yeah) and there are overdose and cutting but these two have really low success rate so I think it'll take a little bit more to succeed with these

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Deciding on any potential method just depends on what people can access, sadly at least to me suicide just isn't straightforward, I hate how it's so difficult to finally cease existing. There is a suicide resource complination section with information about methods.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
The most reliable of the easily accessible methods is without a doubt hanging.
As long as you have a rope that can hold your weight and a steady place to tie the other end, in a place where know one is going to find you.
I cannot see anyway you can fail at it.

Like actually fail, not just chicken out.

Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW and Blue Elephant
lattebrew

lattebrew

Oct 22, 2023
The most reliable of the easily accessible methods is without a doubt hanging.
As long as you have a rope that can hold your weight and a steady place to tie the other end, in a place where know one is going to find you.
I cannot see anyway you can fail at it.

Like actually fail, not just chicken out.
yeah, that's honestly my preferred method as well. Sadly SI gets in the way most of the time, so I'd have to be really really sure if I want to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Like the title says, what are some good methods that are easily accessible? The only one I can think of is hanging.
Shallow-water blackout with butane
Plastic bag with butane
Plastic bag with carbon dioxide (produced with baking soda + citric acid)

Reactions: Jarni
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
yeah, that's honestly my preferred method as well. Sadly SI gets in the way most of the time, so I'd have to be really really sure if I want to do it.
I'm going to do full suspension and I will tie my hands behind my back before I step of the ledge.

loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
There's also drowning and suffocation (for example go in the woods, set up a tent, get charcoal and yk oxygen gonna be gone really quick but idk if you have a tent + you're SI could get in the way soooo yeah) and there are overdose and cutting but these two have really low success rate so I think it'll take a little bit more to succeed with these
whats SI?