• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

foreverotting

foreverotting

-
Oct 1, 2020
Basically the title. What's a method I can use that if I fail it there will be no drawbacks to it. I know that every method has some of course but I don't want to be paralyzed or have some organ not function properly for the rest of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, gr1lledcheese and edu0z
L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
The exit bag method. Theoretically, you can get brain damage from failing the inert gas headbag method. But from acccounts of failures I heard on here people just woke up with a headache and nausea.

Reactions: erdbeeren, Winklemate and Rabitfever
Rabitfever

Rabitfever

Mar 18, 2020
I don't think that's entirely true is it? I'm sure there will be some lasting damage? I don't know

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and LifeIsAChore11
D

doesntevenmatter

Aug 12, 2021
I hate to say it but I just don't think there is anything that 100% would not give you complications moving forward. All of them have risks. There might be some that have less risks, but there's always going to be that chance. Personally I would say the least risky would be N or SN, but even with them you could probably be braindead if things go a certain way. Those are also two of the most efficient ways to CTB, not coincidentally. In my opinion, chances are they'll either get the job done or you'll be saved in time and they'll reverse it. I'd focus on limiting the chances of intervention to as close to zero as you can, because that gives you the best chance of not only succeeding but then obviously not having to deal with repercussions of surviving.

• Informative
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Suicidebydeath, gr1lledcheese and 3 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Could jump into lava.

• Yay!
Reactions: WonderingSoul and looseye
C

Cant go back

Man, I really f****d up
Apr 15, 2021
I'd say a shotgun or handgun through the mouth (aiming at minimum at a 45 degree angle) in a remote area. Even if the person messes it up the blood loss will eventually kill them.
This is one of my chosen methods for that very reason!

Reactions: erdbeeren and poisonedminds
Hyacinthoides

Hyacinthoides

Jul 31, 2021
I have been thinking VSED (no food or drink for as long as it takes - usually about a week). From what I have read it is mostly used by much older people (I am 24) dealing with chronical pain or illness. But it has so many advantages. You are completely in control. You can turn back at any point with no side effects. If you do go ahead with it, it is because you are very sure of and happy with your decision. Also, not many people know about it, so if you get found out it can pass for something less serious than a suicide attempt (stress, even an eating disorder).

However, no one here seems to see it as an option. So there may be issues I have not considered! One obvious disadvantage is that you need some time - so it is only really practical if you live on your own. (Although I think that for the first couple of days you can carry out a more or less normal life, like going to work.)

I would be very interested in what other people think!

Reactions: everydayiloveyou
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
I have been thinking VSED (no food or drink for as long as it takes - usually about a week). From what I have read it is mostly used by much older people (I am 24) dealing with chronical pain or illness. But it has so many advantages. You are completely in control. You can turn back at any point with no side effects. If you do go ahead with it, it is because you are very sure of and happy with your decision. Also, not many people know about it, so if you get found out it can pass for something less serious than a suicide attempt (stress, even an eating disorder).

However, no one here seems to see it as an option. So there may be issues I have not considered! One obvious disadvantage is that you need some time - so it is only really practical if you live on your own. (Although I think that for the first couple of days you can carry out a more or less normal life, like going to work.)

I would be very interested in what other people think!oi
Yesterday, before falling asleep, i thought about that. it is a beautiful and difficult way to go.

Reactions: little helpers
Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
I didn't take enough to ctb but enough to black out, woke up, threw up, took a nap and was feeling fine after that

• Hugs
Reactions: gr1lledcheese, Pisceslilith and Leorio Paradinight
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
I didn't take enough to ctb but enough to black out, woke up, threw up, took a nap and was feeling fine after that
Do you know roughly how much you used?

Reactions: gr1lledcheese
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
It doesn't usually cause brain damage but failing an SN attempt is pretty much Guaranteed cancer down the line. It's a carcinogen in much smaller quantities. There is no risk proof method unfortunately

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and empty
O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
Jumping from a high place, say 100 feet or more, onto asphalt, concrete, or rock boulders seems to me like a foolproof method.

Reactions: looseye
gr1lledcheese

gr1lledcheese

Student
Dec 18, 2021
I've often thought about, how to put this? Train. Just go out there and wait for one. Don't know if I have the nerve though.

looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
Jumping from a high place, say 100 feet or more, onto asphalt, concrete, or rock boulders seems to me like a foolproof method.
Catch is that you need fourteen men worth of balls to pull that off 😢

O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
True looseye. But then lots of people around the world have used that method. Or high bridge jumpers, onto water. The golden gate bridge in San Francisco is a magnet for suicides. Hitting water from that height is almost like hitting concrete. I guess there's a lot of ballsy suicides!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'd say a shotgun or handgun through the mouth (aiming at minimum at a 45 degree angle) in a remote area. Even if the person messes it up the blood loss will eventually kill them.
This is one of my chosen methods for that very reason!
See a recent post whuch has photos of faailed shotgun suicides- there is no doubt that a failed shotgun suicide case by far the most damage and the worst uality of life of any method that fails, and any failed gun attempt is likely to leave very severe damage- many survivors of failed gun suicide attempts have posted videos on youtube showing their faces mostly blown off- a gun suicide attempt has the exact opposite result of what is being asked abou in this threadm honestly- doind more research on this could really help you, you may settle on a method with less downside risk.
In my opinion both sn and full suspension fall in this category, with sn being probably better- of course if you are rescued just before you are about to die you can have brain damage with any method, but I haven't heard of this actaully happening with sn and I think it is very rare with full suspension. This is just one person';s impression based on very incomplete knowledge, so this is not authoritative, it is just an educated guess.

Last edited:
O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
GrilledCheese, people who stand in front of an approaching train often give the operator of the train PTSD for life. The same could go for someone who dashes in front of a truck. If you go with the train method, throw yourself under one of the freight train cars as it passes, so nobody has to see the impact.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
GrilledCheese, people who stand in front of an approaching train often give the operator of the train PTSD for life. The same could go for someone who dashes in front of a truck. If you go with the train method, throw yourself under one of the freight train cars as it passes, so nobody has to see the impact.
I don't knwo if that would work to try to time that to go under one of the freight carsas it passes, I am pretty sure the train goes way too fast compared to a person's top speed for this to work- it's an interesting idea, but I doubt if it would work. The biggest risk with a train attempt is the 1 in 3 chance of survival, often with amputated limbs, brain damage, etc- a train is one of the worst methods to survive and a 1 in 3 chance of survival, which is a creedible estimate based on a precvioius post from a former train driver, is way too high of a risk for such horrible reslts. Even of the people who die records show they may spend up to four days in the hospityal in extreme agony before they die- the downside risk is way too high for me iwth this method.

O

Onkyo74893

Dec 11, 2021
I don't knwo if that would work to try to time that to go under one of the freight carsas it passes, I am pretty sure the train goes way too fast compared to a person's top speed for this to work- it's an interesting idea, but I doubt if it would work. The biggest risk with a train attempt is the 1 in 3 chance of survival, often with amputated limbs, brain damage, etc- a train is one of the worst methods to survive and a 1 in 3 chance of survival, which is a creedible estimate based on a precvioius post from a former train driver, is way too high of a risk for such horrible reslts. Even of the people who die records show they may spend up to four days in the hospityal in extreme agony before they die- the downside risk is way too high for me iwth this method.
I should have clarified. Don't throw yourself under a freight train that's hauling ass. Do it under one that's going just slow enough that you have time to lay your midsection right across the track. Foolproof.