Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
There is not much I want for my life and I usually prefer to live and sometimes, if I want something, most of the time it becomes ridiculously unattainable; I have always felt that if I stay here I will be losing by not being able to achieve that damn happiness, but at the same time if CTB would be confirming that it was impossible for me to be happy.

It is my absurd paradox, it may not make sense what I am thinking but it is still cruel to feel how life rejects you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superdeterminist, filthyrottendirty, Dead Meat and 5 others
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
I get you... well, it may sound cliche but even if achieving small bit of happiness each time it's something right...

Reactions: TooConscious
Alwaysdreaming

Alwaysdreaming

Lost and alone
Jul 6, 2021
Happiness is one of those fleeting feelings. One minute it's there and then it's gone before you know it. Sometimes I think we are blind to our own happiness because of our perception. Life can truly be a struggle especially if your feeling low. I truly hope you achieve happiness.

Reactions: filthyrottendirty, demuic and TooConscious
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
There is no such thing as a permanent state of happiness, there are only fleeting moments of it. If you wanna make yourself miserable AF, make it your life's goal to achieve happiness. Americans are the most depressed people on the planet because most of them still fall for that "pursuit of happiness", "& they lived happily ever after" bullshit.

There is only one inborn error, and that is the notion that we exist in order to be happy. At every step, in things great and small, we are bound to experience that the world and life are certainly not arranged for the purpose of maintaining a happy existence.
-- A. Schopenhauer

Sad Bunny GIF

• Love
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, Journeytoletgo, disfiguredone and 6 others
Seraph_Miku

Seraph_Miku

Angels are real
Jun 20, 2021
There is no such thing as a permanent state of happiness, there are only fleeting moments of it. If you wanna make yourself miserable AF, make it your life's goal to achieve happiness. Americans are the most depressed people on the planet because most of them still fall for that "pursuit of happiness", "& they lived happily ever after" bullshit.

I think Japanse people are the most depressed people since their suicide rates are going trough the roof. Constant isolation and no deep bonding to other individuals makes people more depressed than chasing dopamine kicks in order to be happy.

Life is pain, but if you can share this pain with someone then life seems to suck a bit less.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Alwaysdreaming, Makko and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think Japanse people are the most depressed people since their suicide rates are going trough the roof. Constant isolation and no deep bonding to other individuals makes people more depressed than chasing dopamine kicks in order to be happy.

Yeah, Japan is a fascinatingly scary, cold, self-destructive country. The people of Japan seem to believe that it's their duty to stoically collectively implode over & over again. Isolation/lack of meaningful social bonds is a widespread problem in all developed countries though, & chasing dopamine highs or any other sort of illusory happiness is certainly not the solution

Reactions: filthyrottendirty, Journeytoletgo and Seraph_Miku
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me this life is just disappointing. I always have had a feeling of dissatisfaction when it comes to living, happiness does not exist to me. I have never experienced the feeling of contentment. It is simply the way I am really. Living can really be exhausting.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, Dead Meat and Seraph_Miku
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021
There is not much I want for my life and I usually prefer to live and sometimes, if I want something, most of the time it becomes ridiculously unattainable; I have always felt that if I stay here I will be losing by not being able to achieve that damn happiness, but at the same time if CTB would be confirming that it was impossible for me to be happy.

It is my absurd paradox, it may not make sense what I am thinking but it is still cruel to feel how life rejects you.
I don't know about anyone else but I can't wait to CTB. I pick up SN tomorrow :)

F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021

Life is pain, but if you can share this pain with someone then life seems to suck a bit less.
Japanese are not even in the top 5

that's a myth

Last edited: