pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
What one thing do you actually enjoy in this life? Me personally, its making music. I make trap beats and drum and bass music. It's my only hobby and passion besides doing drugs really lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, HighFlight, sserafim and 2 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Guitar, can practice for hours on end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, HighFlight and pfuxx1
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Guitar, can practice for hours on end.
Awesome, i tried to learn and always wanted to but could never play guitar. I respect people who can. I can only make music digitally, cant play an instrument to save my life lol.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Rocinante
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What one thing do you actually enjoy in this life? Me personally, its making music. I make trap beats and drum and bass music. It's my only hobby and passion besides doing drugs really lol.
Oh nice, I love music as well. Btw what kind of drugs? I like sleeping, eating good food, singing, traveling, reading, baking, and photography. I also love surfing the web, can't live without the internet, right 😂 I also love learning and playing video games

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rabbitmalice56, Praestat_Mori and pfuxx1
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
I'm passionate about academics, drawing, music, one specific video game series, and food to a degree...I'm not sure how much I actually enjoy these though. I feel like passion comes from different things. Some of it is a love/hate relationship. Some of it is feeling a need to give a fuck about them. Listed these things though bc I could talk about all of these things for hours on end and they're sorta keeping me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, HighFlight, sserafim and 1 other person
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Oh nice, I love music as well. Btw what kind of drugs? I like sleeping, eating good food, singing, traveling, reading, baking, and photography. I love taking nature, landscape, and sunset photos. I also love surfing the web, can't live without the internet, right 😂 I can't think of other things rn
Mainly benzos and mdma lol. Photography is a solid hobby, do you have a real camera or do you just use ur phone?
I'm passionate about academics, drawing, music, one specific video game series, and food to a degree...I'm not sure how much I actually enjoy these though. I feel like passion comes from different things. Some of it is a love/hate relationship. Some of it is feeling a need to give a fuck about them. Listed these things though bc I could talk about all of these things for hours on end and they're sorta keeping me here.
I feel you, anything that keeps you occupied and can bring you some sort of happiness counts as passion imo. This world is tough and anything that makes u feel better is worth pursuing imo

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Mainly benzos and mdma lol. Photography is a solid hobby, do you have a real camera or do you just use ur phone?
Oh nice, what does mdma feel like? I've never tried any drugs, I've only taken my adhd meds. I wonder what it would be like for me (or just someone else with adhd) to take mdma (it's also an amphetamine right)

Lol I use my phone…people say I'm good at taking photos tho…maybe I should be a photographer or something 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
I have a camera (Canon) but I don't use it these days, I used it before though. It's not a professional grade camera tho, just one of the small ones. I think the last time I actually used it was in like 2016 or something lmao. Lol I use my phone…people say I'm good at taking photos tho…maybe I should be a photographer or something 😂
You should check out some sites for selling photos. If you're good you can make decent money. Always nice to turn your passion into profit. Thats what im trying to do right now with music
Oh nice, what does mdma feel like? I've never tried any drugs, I've only taken my adhd meds. I wonder what it would be like for me (or just someone else with adhd) to take mdma (it's also an amphetamine right)

Lol I use my phone…people say I'm good at taking photos tho…maybe I should be a photographer or something 😂
Its very euphoric. You feel extremely lovey dovey and want to make friends with everyone. It makes you feel at peace with the world and yourself basically. Even with the worst social anxiety you'll be able to talk to anyone. Only thing is if you abuse it, the stuff will make you extremely depressed afterwards. But its worth to try atleast once in life. I think everyone should.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, TheGoodGuy, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Learning new things and helping others find their passion. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim and pfuxx1
catafalque

catafalque

Aug 21, 2023
Acting on stage. It's where I feel seen and appreciated.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and pfuxx1
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You should check out some sites for selling photos. If you're good you can make decent money. Always nice to turn your passion into profit. Thats what im trying to do right now with music
Lol thanks for the idea. Yeah I guess so, gotta monetize everything under capitalism, right? Profit off of what you can 😂

I don't really want to sell my photos tho because they're like mementos to me. I take photos as a keepsake, I don't really like the idea of selling them. Honestly I just take photos for the memories. I love traveling and taking photos lets me capture a snapshot of my travels and remember them.

Btw my relatives suggested that I should be a content creator (tiktoker), and I was looking into that. Lmao maybe I should actually be one

Oh I also like making (or more like editing/mixing?) music. I like making slowed/reverbs and nightcores, but I can't profit off of this bc it's not my original music :( I also like making mashups too
Learning new things and helping others find their passion. :heart:
Can you help me find my passion that I would do as a job/career? Thanks

Its very euphoric. You feel extremely lovey dovey and want to make friends with everyone. It makes you feel at peace with the world and yourself basically. Even with the worst social anxiety you'll be able to talk to anyone. Only thing is if you abuse it, the stuff will make you extremely depressed afterwards. But its worth to try atleast once in life. I think everyone should.
Hmm interesting, yeah I heard that mdma gave you/made you feel more empathy. I'm not sure if it would make me feel euphoric tho cuz I have adhd, but I still want to try it someday

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, TheGoodGuy and Praestat_Mori
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Lol thanks for the idea. Yeah I guess so, gotta monetize everything under capitalism, right? Profit off of what you can 😂

I don't really want to sell my photos tho because they're like mementos to me. I take photos as a keepsake, I don't really like the idea of selling them. Honestly I just take photos for the memories. I love traveling and taking photos lets me capture a snapshot of my travels and remember them.

Btw my relatives suggested that I should be a content creator (tiktoker), and I was looking into that. Lmao maybe I should actually be one

Oh I also like making (or more like editing/mixing?) music. I like making slowed/reverbs and nightcores, but I can't profit off of this bc it's not my original music :( I also like making mashups too

Can you help me find my passion that I would do as a job/career? Thanks

Hmm interesting, yeah I heard that mdma gave you/made you feel more empathy. I'm not sure if it would make me feel euphoric tho cuz I have adhd, but I still want to try it someday
Yea i get that. Definitely look into content creation! There are many lanes to choose from you dont have to be the average tiktok dance person lol. You just have to find yours. And on the mdma, you will feel good. ADHD doesnt matter because its not like a true amphetamine. its more of an empathogen–entactogen, the amphetamine effects are not very strong
Acting on stage. It's where I feel seen and appreciated.
Awesome, do you do musical theater or plays?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
CloudyNight

CloudyNight

Wake me up before you go go
Apr 15, 2023
Combat sports like boxing or MMA been doing it sense I was 7.

• Hugs
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yea i get that. Definitely look into content creation! There are many lanes to choose from you dont have to be the average tiktok dance person lol. You just have to find yours. And on the mdma, you will feel good. ADHD doesnt matter because its not like a true amphetamine. its more of an empathogen–entactogen, the amphetamine effects are not very strong

Awesome, do you do musical theater or plays?
Yeah, I'll look into it! Lol I'll probably end up making cooking or baking videos or something...I also want to do song covers but I don't want to show my face 😭

It's interesting that mdma is an empathogen! It's so cool that drugs can increase empathy

Last edited:
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I like painting models, just taking something grey and drab and giving it life, colour and a character all of it's own,all with my own hands.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
cats

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, JordanF, nanaka and 1 other person
T

the_last_race

Sep 9, 2023
Driving. Got my license two years ago, got a car about a year ago - it's a nice little hatchback. It isn't fast, isn't that powerful and it looks as ordinary as you can get. But i love the thing, i love driving, switching gears, pressing pedals, standing in traffic jams, merging, switching lanes, moving around, washing, refuelling, buying little accessories, listening music for hour on end at some parking lot being alone with myself. I love it's smell, love the sound. Driving is one of the few things that make me excited. I'm not driving reckless, quite contrary - I'm a very careful driver, especially considering how notoriously bad drivers in my city are. They just don't give a fuck about anyone. I'm giving way to pedestrians at u regulated crossings and i love to see them finally walking because nobody else gave a fuck to stop and give way. Maybe it's because my father had a car and it brings back feelings of my childhood even though consciously i don't think about it, maybe it's because the car is like a little personal space free from others, i don't know.

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
I can extremely love information, which can cause issues when it comes to having friends or being more normal with people. I've managed to tone it down, but I still enjoy

Love blood, love cuts, enjoy cutting, love spending my time enjoying other cuts
Enjoy helping others learn and encourage them to be great, which mostly stems from wanting to perfect and be great at most or everything I touch

Otherwise genuine activities, would be difficult to pick one. So I'll throw in gaming n a side of arg solving

Though I can't function or focus well enough to currently pursue what I love and enjoy to a normal degree due to mental issues(undiagnosed adhd and other issues). Trying to get treated, but that is also the reason I look for and take stimulants when I can

Used to enjoy acid trips, but after some time I eventually had 3 bad trips close to each other, as well as a latest one which was mostly just anxiety. So I've currently quit until the issues have gotten sorted out. I suspect I should only trip if I also take an anti depressant with it (TCA)
Where your beats at?

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
Used to be music for me. I listened to a lot of symphonic metal and progressive metal. I also enjoyed playing the bass a lot. For some reason I never got into guitar, but the bass just clicked for me and was so much more fun. However, I got noxacusis so I can't listen to music anymore. I still play my bass a bit though, it just has to be done unplugged.

I've decided to start to learn how to write, and now I want to get better at making fantasy and sci fi stories. For now I've been reading a lot as well, which I find quite enjoyable since I cleared up my dry eyes.

I also started collecting coins, which turned out to be more fun than I initially thought. I want to get good at cooking as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Computer science...I want to become an ethical hacker to be specific.

Reactions: sserafim and QteStimBnnuy
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Sociology books! I love social sciences and political theory

Let's trade lives, it's my major but I hate CS :[

Reactions: sserafim, anhedonicNfoggy and MiMif
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
One of my passions is safety for abused women and girls.

I clicked on your profile, @pfuxx1. You don't think or care that that image is hideous for women to see?

Yeah, sure it's from some film you love. The commodification of the extreme abuse of women and girls is big business.

I went via the mods. Apparently they find the image "edgy". Like fuck it is. Torturing women is about as edgy as Trump.

I've asked to be banned for unrelated reasons. But the fact that this image can stand on a site where so many women are here because of abuse, often as young girls, just makes me happier to get the fuck out.

Last edited:
C

Cornbread4708

Sep 19, 2023
i have no passions at all thanks to my inattentive ADHD

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Omg same, it would be so cool to be an ethical hacker. I love CS as well but sadly I didn't major in it in college…I'm trying to learn it on my own tho