L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
i will not kill me in the first day if i had a gun i will reflect about life and wait for right moment to go what about you?

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I would instantly put a round inside my skull..as for me it now makes no sense to wait...life is same for me yesterday ,today and tomorrow..I continue suffering and I know it won't be better..all I want now is to sleep forever.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
i did and kept it locked in ofiice for years. Once i missed going to a place, where situation came out. If i were there i would have pulled it out as some sort of mile violence for problem solving. Happy i wasn't there. It was going to be a very stupid desigion.
Now i don't have any. Lucky to never needed any too.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Guns are not legal where I live. Anyway, it is not my ideal method, I do not like the sound of ctb that way. However if I had one, it would at least be an option to exit this world.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
i got back and forth with the gun method. not sure if i'm put off more by the survivor vids or the fact that I just don't like guns period.

however the fact that it's more instant compared to the other methods gives it an allure.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Probably something like this :))

james-franco-spring-breaker-gif-2013.gif

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Sell it and buy clothes with it.

Reactions: Shadowplay
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
A gun is just a tool when it comes to ctb. It gives people an option. Look at it this way, most of us have a bunch of knives in the drawer, but we don't run to the kitchen and slice open an artery the first chance we get. For most ss users, if a gun magically appeared in front of them, they would consider how and when to use it.

Also, failing to kill yourself with a gun generally will leave you way way worse than before you attempted. So even if you come into possession of a firearm, make sure you are very comfortable with it before even considering to use it for ctb.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Probably the same thing as I am doing with SN (nothing). :pfff::pfff::pfff:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably never use it for any reason because I'm too much of a wimp. Even if I got in situations where I'd have to defend myself, those would probably be exactly the moments where I'll have misplaced my gun.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
shoot my selfie in the heart
I'm really considering this myself. I would get a 50bmg rifle, set up some basic remote trigger, and line myself up for a center mass shot. This is 100% fatal and instant. The bullet is so fast that at 10 yards, you wouldn't even have time to process the shot being fired before you are gone.

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Go Texas Clocktower saving one bullet for me. Jokes.
Even I did think murder was all gravy my tremors would prevent me from doing much damage.

ratpudding

ratpudding

Sep 22, 2021
Probably sell it so I could have some extra money. Even if SI wasn't an issue, I wouldn't use a gun for ctb because I don't want my bf or grandma to end up seeing me like that. I'd rather pick a method where I could still look presentable if they wanted to see me before I'm cremated