Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Just wondering, what do you guys identity as? and what sexual orientation? Using to this form to not let anyone feel excluded from the question.
Just want to have a picture of the depressed population.

Personally I Identify as a Bi Male and it feels good to say it because I've always repressed it deep inside of me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bauhaus, LittleJem, Umbreon and 12 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Awesome you can express yourself about your sexuality. It's really bs society makes any degree of issue who people choose to love.

I'm hetero female.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bauhaus, Scarecrow, mooncake and 10 others
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
I'm Nonbinary Transfemminine. Polyamorous. Asexual, though I do have sex sometimes, but its been like 2 years. I have medically transitioned as far as having an orchiectomy and being on injectable estrodiol valerate.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wait.what, mooncake, Lupgevif and 8 others
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Non-Binary Trans Man Asexual Panromantic Solo Polyamorous. I use the pronouns They/Them.

Quite a mouthful hahahaha. But it's really neat to have labels that really describes me. Love that the younger generations way more open minded than mine!

• Hugs
Reactions: wait.what, Mooshi, mooncake and 9 others
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Non-Binary Trans Man Asexual Panromantic Solo Polyamorous. I use the pronouns They/Them.

Quite a mouthful hahahaha. But it's really neat to have labels that really describes me. Love that the younger generations way more open minded than mine!
I don't mean to be rude here but that is a lot of things to consider lol, i got the first part but what is panromantic solo polyamorous means? solo and poly are the opposite aint it?

And yeah i really hope so people learn to accept those who don't fit in.

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
What is panromantic solo polyamorous means? solo and poly are the opposite aint it?

So you have romantic and sexual attraction. I'm asexual so I can't be pansexual. I identify as Panromantic instead of Biromantic because the gender does not matter to me for attraction to someone. Solo Polyamory means I have partners but they are not exclusive and I don't consider myself exclusive with them. It's rejection of labels, some people call it Relationship Anarchist too.

If I want to stay simple, I just say I'm queer. Asexual is the #1 I mention for representation. And fuck gender, that's why I'm Non-Binary!

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, Lupgevif, VIBRITANNIA and 4 others
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
So you have romantic and sexual attraction. I'm asexual so I can't be pansexual. I identify as Panromantic instead of Biromantic because the gender does not matter to me for attraction to someone. Solo Polyamory means I have partners but they are not exclusive and I don't consider myself exclusive with them. It's rejection of labels, some people call it Relationship Anarchist too.

If I want to stay simple, I just say I'm queer. Asexual is the #1 I mention for representation. And fuck gender, that's why I'm Non-Binary!
so you would buy them flowers and making them a nice dinner and if they throw themselves onto you, you would reject it because you are not sexually attracted to them? and you can have mutiples relationships like that, interessting none the less

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm a hetero female

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, mooncake, Lupgevif and 4 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
A failure

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Odwin, Brink, Avyn and 24 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I don't know in what category I belong. I'm not entirely asexual but to women I love no sexual desire. Even to those I've it isn't like I want to act on it. I see it as a bad thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr, VIBRITANNIA, puppy9 and 2 others
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I don't know in what category I belong. I'm not entirely asexual but to women I love no sexual desire. Even to those I've it isn't like I want to act on it. I see it as a bad thing.
you have no sexual desire to women and your a guy? I guess the correct term would be asexually hetero gay man idk lol

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I prefer the term queer. Im different, some may even say weird. Not gay enough to be fully gay. Not straight enough to be straight. Not male enough to be manly. Not feminine enough to be a woman. Some people call it confused. But I'm not, I know what I want and why I want it. I know what I like and how I like it. The only problem is, is that I dont know what form its gonna come in. And people cant seem to understand that. I like to keep my options open.
you have no sexual desire to women and your a guy? I guess the correct term would be asexually hetero gay man idk lol
Asexual, heteroromantic. No physical attraction to women but you could fall in love with one. But depending on your gender and your attraction to other genders, your sexuality might be different. So if you're not attracted to other genders, then your asexual. But because you dont have 'sexual' attraction, doesn't mean you can't have romantic feelings for etc.

Me for example I'm novosexual. My gender expression and sexuality changes or evolves depending on the time of year, or my overall feeling. However, I'm poly-romantic. I could fall in love with a tree if it could impress me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mooncake, Deleted member 4993 and 262653
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
if you have no sexuel desire to women, who you have sexual desire for? yourself perhaps haha?
It isn't to all women. Its just I don't have that to women I love.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Antigonish
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020

Is your gender assigned at birth female?
But that's okay anyways. You can asexual homosexual/lesbian/heterosexual/bisexual. And not be attracted to women. But still have a relationship with one.

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
So you'd fuck with a stranger on tinder but not the one, love is such an intressing concept, glad you shared :)

Reactions: Antigonish
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I've seen it work. Allot of people will marry their best friends who they love more than a anything and still uphold sexual relations with other people. Sex and love are two seperate entities. Sex isn't love, and love doesn't mean sex.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp, NeverGoodEnuff, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I've seen it work. Allot of people will marry their best friends who they love more than a anything and still uphold sexual relations with other people. Sex and love are two seperate entities. Sex isn't love, and love doesn't mean sex.
Idk, to me the more I love someone the more I want sex with them, it seems to be the most intimate thing you could share with someone.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
So you'd fuck with a stranger on tinder but not the one, love is such an intressing concept, glad you shared :)
Tinder is a dangerous place, sometimes you'll meet a cool person who you think can be a new friend. Then they're whipping out their dicks trying to fuck ya. Just terrible.
Idk, to me the more I love someone the more I want sex with them, it seems to be the most intimate thing you could share with someone.
I get that and that's natural. But how many people do you wanna fuck that you dont love or never could. That's where sexuality and romantic feelings differ.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22650
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Is your gender assigned at birth female?
But that's okay anyways. You can asexual homosexual/lesbian. And not be attracted to women. But still have a relationship with one.
I've always been male. I don't have gender issues. I think I should have keep quit because it might be a little difficult to understand what I said above.

• Hugs
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Tinder is a dangerous place, sometimes you'll meet a cool person who you think can be a new friend. Then they're whipping out their dicks trying to fuck ya. Just terrible.
Fucking true, I used to go on there to find some male friends with no sexual intention behind, like meet up see how things go and stuff then they would always compliment me on my eyes and whatever, it's okay thank you but like they keep complimenting and asking for pics, that's not how relationships are meant to be wtf

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Fucking true, I used to go on there to find some male friends with no sexual intention behind, like meet up see how things go and stuff then they would always compliment me on my eyes and whatever, it's okay thank you but like they keep complimenting and asking for pics, that's not how relationships are meant to be wtf

I met this one guy at my store, and he talked me into giving him my number. He seemed pretty chill. Next thing I know in a middle of a nice conversation, he was like send me a pic. I was like of what. He was like 'face, dick, ass'. I was like cringe I'm skittish. So he sent me dic pic after he finished masturbating. Cum and all.

Sorry if this is too explicit, but I clammed up with most strangers. The art of the relationship is dead. And everyone just wants sex. I'm tired of the bullshit.

Of course I enjoy sex as well, just not with complete total effing strangers. You could atleast take me out to dinner first.

• Wow
Reactions: LittleJem, nitroautnz, puppy9 and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I won't do that. I've a very conservative attitude towards sex.

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I've always been male. I don't have gender issues. I think I should have keep quit because it might be a little difficult to understand what I said above.

Not at all, gender and sexuality isn't black and white. It's a spectrum. You can never be wrong in what you feel or what you want. You can only be misunderstood. But I'm just saying I understand you, and I what you're saying. Express yourself the best way you can. Even if other people who refuse to see the broader picture cant understand it themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, puppy9 and death137
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I met this one guy at my store, and he talked me into giving him my number. He seemed pretty chill. Next thing I know in a middle of a nice conversation, he was like send me a pic. I was like of what. He was like 'face, dick, ass'. I was like cringe I'm skittish. So he sent me dic pic after he finished masturbating. Cum and all.

Sorry if this is too explicit, but I clammed up with most strangers. The art of the relationship is dead. And everyone just wants sex. I'm tired of the bullshit.

Of course I enjoy sex as well, just not with complete total effing strangers. You could atleast take me out to dinner first.
This exactly one of the reason why I want to leave this world, people have no respect anymore, everyone seems to be about look, wether it's car, money, house, physical appearence.. and sex of course, people do miles to trick someone to have sex with them, then dispose of them like trash, that's disgusting, none really care about what you feel deep inside, your opinions, your worries, what you like.. Sex should just be the cherry on top but it's the whole relationship nowadays..

Reactions: Infinite Conscious, puppy9 and Antigonish
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I won't do that. I've a very conservative attitude towards sex.

Me too, most of the time. Atleast when the mania doesn't set in.
This exactly one of the reason why I want to leave this world, people have no respect anymore, everyone seems to be about look, wether it's car, money, house, physical appearence.. and sex of course, people do miles to trick someone to have sex with them, then dispose of them like trash, that's disgusting, none really care about what you feel deep inside, your opinions, your worries, what you like.. Sex should just be the cherry on top but it's the whole relationship nowadays..

I'm the same. I'll tell everyone I'm tired of being some side whore, or whatever. And I would just like a relationship of my own. A boyfriend or a girlfriend, not caring of the gender. And people will tell I'm living in a fairytale. And I'm like damn. Am I really asking for too much. Just a little commitment. And someone I can walk down the street holding hands with.

I fucking hate societies standards, the fuckers.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, puppy9, death137 and 1 other person
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
Me too, most of the time. Atleast when the mania doesn't set in.

I'm the same. I'll tell everyone I'm tired of being some side whore, or whatever. And I would just like a relationship of my own. A boyfriend or a girlfriend, not caring of the gender. And people will tell I'm living in a fairytale. And I'm like damn. Am I really asking for too much. Just a little commitment. And someone I can walk down the street holding hands with.

I fucking hate societies standards, the fuckers.
I feel you man. Society standarts are fucktop. When you're nice and genuinely want to know the person more and whatever they ignore you, when you don't care and act like an asshole, they care until you care, that's retarded. Fuck this life and stupid logic.
Same I just want a relationship that is not based on how I pretend to be.. but that doesn't seem to interest no one, last women I was with cheated on me after 4 years for no particular reason, she just didn't feel attracted anymore.. Then she went with that new guy she met for like 2 months, then try coming back to me saying she was sorry.. and whatever, fuck off, you broke my heart in thousand pieces now you wanna comeback until you find someone better, no way.

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
so you would buy them flowers and making them a nice dinner and if they throw themselves onto you, you would reject it because you are not sexually attracted to them? and you can have mutiples relationships like that, interessting none the less

Yes. I've done this enough time to know it doesn't work with allosexual people