Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I used to be slightly hope, thinking "things will get better" and in some way it is, have any more money than before when was broke but for about 4 years now I feel more empty, lonelier, anxious, than ever, years ago I used to get excited about travelling, meeting new people but now... it's like... I don't care.

Sometimes I think about reborn in a "top version" of me, fully healthy, well-built and happy, with a good family and an optimistic life but even with that... I dont feel like it.
This earth seems so... meaningless.

I had this void for some years before, but now it's in full force and i can't turn it off. Feels like hell. More i fight it more i sink and the worse it gets... depressed and struggled to get out of bed, feeling anxious most of day and disabled, I try to do small things to try to feel better.

- I went gym - got injured - now try to set up a mini-gym in my room
- I went therapy - taking antidepressants (since 2009)
- Trying to establish a diet
- Researching to improve mood and taking kratom to reduce loneliness
- Researching Psilocybin/cbd/adderall-similars for mood problems
- Looking to join volunteering
- Go out to take a walk sometimes

you feel that things are getting worse/better somehow?
What you do to improve your mood?

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut, Silenos, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
F

fizi22

Nov 15, 2021
good daily sleep schedule

Reactions: Zegers
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I whine about my problems to anyone who'll hear them to such a degree that it makes them seem silly in the grand scheme of things.

Unfortunately that just makes my overall self esteem that much worse since knowing that my troubles are fairly trivial just causes me to internalize even more anger towards myself and want to kill him more.

Besides that, I also have video games, tv, and finding other useless distractions to trick me into thinking whatever has me upset has gone away.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
A

ameliacecelia

Mar 11, 2022
I used to be slightly hope, thinking "things will get better" and in some way it is, have any more money than before when was broke but for about 4 years now I feel more empty, lonelier, anxious, than ever, years ago I used to get excited about travelling, meeting new people but now... it's like... I don't care.

Sometimes I think about reborn in a "top version" of me, fully healthy, well-built and happy, with a good family and an optimistic life but even with that... I dont feel like it.
This earth seems so... meaningless.

I had this void for some years before, but now it's in full force and i can't turn it off. Feels like hell. More i fight it more i sink and the worse it gets... depressed and struggled to get out of bed, feeling anxious most of day and disabled, I try to do small things to try to feel better.

- I went gym - got injured - now try to set up a mini-gym in my room
- I went therapy - taking antidepressants (since 2009)
- Trying to establish a diet
- Researching to improve mood and taking kratom to reduce loneliness
- Researching Psilocybin/cbd/adderall-similars for mood problems
- Looking to join volunteering
- Go out to take a walk sometimes

you feel that things are getting worse/better somehow?
What you do to improve your mood?
Microdosing psilocybin (.225 grams typically) as a Stamets stack helped me the most. The stack is taking the microdose with vitamin B3 and Lion's Mane. I'm not a morning person, but I would wake up before sunrise, take my dose, drink coffee on my porch, and then take a walk as the sun came up. Then I observed my thoughts without judgment. That was some of the healthiest and happiest I've ever felt. I only recommend this for depression and PTSD. I don't know how psychadelics interact with diagnoses such as Bipolar and Schizophrenia. Best of luck.

Reactions: Zegers
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Go out as much as I can, specially driving and then go for a coffee by the beach, I live nearby, the sun, vitamin D helps me a lot. Than a good etilismo série or documentaries. That's how I spend my days and also my bf thank god he is not here to put him in last place. You should try to leave the house even for just half an hour , if you don't have a car. iPod on with your fav music and a small walk.

Reactions: Zegers and WonderingSoul
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think in my case, nothing would ever make me feel better. I just try to pass the time, I get no enjoyment out of living, I am only still alive as suicide is so difficult, I just want to peacefully pass away. I see life as just being meaningless suffering, it is so pointless and unnecessary and I want nothing to do with living.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and WonderingSoul
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I take a lot of Xanax lately. When my shrunk finds he won't be happy. But all he gives to anxiety is anti convulsion meds. What is up with that??? Give me some bentos at least I'm able to keep calm, screw tge future and tge memory losses.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
The usual. Video games, anime, and food. Sometimes walking, but I hate being near large bugs. A more recent habit is practicing my suicide attempt.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Zegers
U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
Meds, being around my children and sketching. I find a love of drawing in lockdown, the only thing lockdown done that was positive

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have a tough time with the difficulty in social relations... loneliness is definitely, not for me. I would like to meet people, interact, go out places, not be so invisible, this disability (among other things) has screwed up my social life. Somehow, I feel so dissapointed by life..

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Right now my three main mood enhancers are food, youtube, and ss- maybe that's why I've gained fifty pounds in three months. I 've got to start using the gym more and food less. One other mood enhancer for me is demonstrated in the following video:

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I forgot to mention that I also take mood stabiliser, that also helps.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Watching silly let's plays (don't even play games myself lol) on YouTube or True crime. I'm addicted to both, I think.

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Any complete distraction will improve my mood, like watching a movie, playing a game or going for a walk. A problem I often face however is getting started on these things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby and allesistgut