Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
I'm interested to hear them. I have two, but the one for true peace and tranquility is a lone hill and tree in vast, sprawling fields of grass that go as far as the eye can see. They sway in waves from the slight wind, which blows gently across, rustling the leaves of the tree quietly. The night sky is filled with stars and colours, and the moon glows softly, illuminating everything faintly, yet clearly in its light. My back resting on the tree, I sit and feel in the emptiness. The fields of the void. Nothing yet something. That gives me true peace. An emptiness that is filled by itself.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Worthless_nobody, Skathon and 3 others
F

Fingir ser feliz

Jul 27, 2020
my perfect place to die could be in an ecological reserve I love nature..but I would have to be alone so nobody interrupts I don't want a violent death I hate pain I would only sleep and never wake up again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Inferdan
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'd love to be alone in the Musée D'Orsay, just to be in silence, admiring the art and history. Or by myself in the Sistine Chapel listening to the Allegri "Miserere" or Palestrina "Sicut cervus". That, to me, would be perfect peace. Heaven.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Inferdan
W

wednesday

Jul 15, 2020
I'm interested to hear them. I have two, but the one for true peace and tranquility is a lone hill and tree in vast, sprawling fields of grass that go as far as the eye can see. They sway in waves from the slight wind the blows gently across, rustling the leaves of the tree quietly. The night sky is filled with stars and colours, and the moon glows softly, illuminating everything faintly, yet clearly in its light. My back resting on the tree, I sit and feel in the emptiness. The fields of the void. Nothing yet something. That gives me true peace. An emptiness that is filled by itself.

Reading this made me calm for some odd reason

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Deleted member 17331 and Inferdan
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
my perfect place to die could be in an ecological reserve I love nature..but I would have to be alone so nobody interrupts I don't want a violent death I hate pain I would only sleep and never wake up again.
I feel the same...quiet and peaceful, with the rustling of trees and comfort of the soft greens...hopefully you do find some place like that, my friend :))
I'd love to be alone in the Musée D'Orsay, just to be in silence, admiring the art and history. Or by myself in the Sistine Chapel listening to the Allegri "Miserere" or Palestrina "Sicut cervus". That, to me, would be perfect peace. Heaven.
To be surrounded by such history and the wonders of art, listening to the elegance of music...I can imagine how this would be your peaceful place, or as you call it, heaven. Beautiful. I wish for you to experience this someday, whether it be here or there :)
Reading this made me calm for some odd reason
The description alone. Words are important and one is normally better in one moment than another. I like to word myself well to get across the feeling I intend to. My peaceful place is calm and spacious, quiet and peaceful...so I painted a picture with words for people to feel what I felt when I imagine myself to be there. Glad to see I managed to do it well :happy:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Outer space.

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan and Deleted member 17331
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Borrowing from both @Wisdom3_1-9 and @Fingir ser feliz, I'll have the Field Museum all to myself, with music. No mosquitoes. Pterodactyls. Ahh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Inferdan and Deleted member 17331
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
On many acres of my own land surrounded by nature. A modest little home there, a stream, a garden and a safe fenced place for my dog. No person can see me and I can't see them...just total peaceful isolation in nature. A place like that is where I want to live more than anything and then die in peace on my own terms (not feeling forced like I am now)

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan, thereandgone and Deleted member 17331
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
The reality that we have now besides the war and suffering. Oh! And a place where we'd be further along the timeline of technology because of the lack of conflict.

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Personally, any version of existence that doesn't include all of the horrible shit people do to each other here. I'd settle just for not being trapped in a hairless pink chimp body with my biochemical impulses at war with my essentially peaceful inner nature.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Inferdan and thereandgone
BRAINWORMS

BRAINWORMS

dust to dust
Jul 20, 2020
Place with lots of visible stars, bottom of a warm swimming pool, looking upwards.

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
the Grand Canyon, just without all those tourists.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
In a light woodland area in a traditional-looking cottage. Preferably overlooking a meadow.

yuuta_sun

yuuta_sun

Jun 1, 2021
The perfect place for me would be on a little island, no bigger than your average bedroom. Along the coast, there are white lights to highlight the place. A massive tree is in the dead center, and I lay under it with one side of my head on the ground. The waves of the ocean make no noise and in that silence, music plays from within the island and I listen to it. It's as loud as I want it to be, and the songs are what I choose. It's just me, alone, no one to bother me, and my music. There's also an unlimited supply of Chinese food and Chik-Fil-A sauce. That's my dream.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Oblivion with a view of infinite nothingness

• Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Ame
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I love being near the water, especially the sea. The sandy beach is a perfect place to me. But lake or river is great too.

my heart hurts

my heart hurts

Things could be worse, I guess.
May 29, 2019
I'd be happy floating in the middle of the ocean. As long as I have some nice music.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some isolated countryside with a view of mountains. There would be nobody else there. It would be very cold, I would sit on the top of a hill. I would love to die somewhere like that, it sounds like a wonderful place to fall into an eternal sleep.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
A huge rose garden well tended and in full bloom. All colors and types, acres of them. I've seen a place like this and it seemed very close to heaven.

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
a warm log cabin in the middle of a snowy forest, hundreds of miles away from civilisation. surrounded by nature and no light pollution, like im the last human alive

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Going into the see and jumping into the waves. Love that, there is one beach that's always going to turn me back in time.

nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
A large field outdoors with flowers and a tree in the center. 65-70 degrees Farenheit with a slight breeze at all times. No humans or bees, but butterflies, birds, and chipmunks are welcome. That or a large, full library with big windows, many places to hide, and no people.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
A old decaying abbey, far away and old enough where no one would bother trying to repair it. It being in the transition between old and nature attempting to retake it, ivy all over the place, grass growing through floor in places etc. In haibane renmei, after the character dies of suicide, the first episode opens with her arriving in this purgatory, where fellow people who don't know who they were before they had died now live as well. The whole idea is so comfy.