kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
If you could say one thing or ask one question to god, regardless if you believe in them or not, what would it be and why?

I'm not a religious person myself but it's just a thought that's been bugging me for a while and all I was just curious to know other people's thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Captive of Mind, Spitfire and stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Why the fuck did you create this fucked up universe?

Haha

• Aww..
Reactions: kolski, Captive of Mind, DocNo and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
hey buddy, you really should go to therapy ^^

Reactions: kolski, Captive of Mind and stygal
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Why did you reveal yourself to a civilization at a time where the least amount of evidence could be preserved and made it so that your holy book is just as believable as any other mythical stories? If you wanted to have a loving relationship with your creation, why did you allow so much confusion surrounding your existence for 99% of mankind while directly interacting with a few individuals like Moses or Abraham? Anyways, thanks for the game of hide and go seek, I'll go to hell now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kolski
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Why did you reveal yourself to a civilization at a time where the least amount of evidence could be preserved and made it so that your holy book is just as believable as any other mythical stories? If you wanted to have a loving relationship with your creation, why did you allow so much confusion surrounding your existence for 99% of mankind while directly interacting with a few individuals like Moses or Abraham? Anyways, thanks for the game of hide and go seek, I'll go to hell now.
The first one is such a good question and could be asked every hardcore believer out there because if god is "so almighty and genius" why didn't he use technology ?
Really smart thinking, I like it.

• Love
Reactions: kolski and Captive of Mind