fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
What is the thing you would like to share with world in full anonymity. So people would know or consider. What would be the statement to sum up your being others could also touch in themselves?

I would maybe say that nobody asked to be born, that is pretty powerful statement, but there are others that could be said, convening truth of life and of existence. Maybe ones that would make you feel certain way or think about something. Perhaps your wish not to exist is pretty powerful one as it is suicide forum after all.

You can share this in dms, if you are willing to and do not feel comfortable with it. Tho I do not know how much I can handle if it gets too personal.

Reactions: CFLoser, Celerity, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I have said this many times, but my whole life is a mistake. I should never have been born in the first place. The suffering will only end when I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: CFLoser, Shadowplay and fox_wannabe
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
"Suck my dick, world." Is that deep & eloquent enough?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: CFLoser, deflationary, Silenos and 2 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Of course I have said this many times, but my whole life is a mistake. I should never have been born in the first place. The suffering will only end when I die.
I hope It will end sooner than this honey, and I say this even if it does sound ridiculous to you or impossible to you. I still hope It may happen so you could feel a bit of joy. If not that well.. I wish you peace above all <3
"Suck my dick, world." Is that deep & eloquent enough?
I do not know If I am deep enough for this senpai >~<'

Reactions: CFLoser
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I see beautiful things in life, but they are out of reach for many reasons, some of them beyond my control.
I fucked it all up. I ended up hating the world for the role I was handed.
Some will forgive me, others don't deserve the gratification.

• Hugs
Reactions: CFLoser and fox_wannabe
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
"Grab life by the horns and get along now little doggy!" I just think it's funny tbh.

• Yay!
Reactions: CFLoser and fox_wannabe
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I do not know If I am deep enough for this senpai

I don't really feel a need to share anything with the world. If the world had a face, I'd spit in it. I'm a jaded 40-year-old man who knows that only a handful of people on this planet will ever give a shit about him, not frickin' Greta Thunberg. :))

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CFLoser, fox_wannabe and Panna
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Honestly the world has become so homogeneous if that's the correct word? that I feel that the average individuals thoughts, works of art, music or whatever they wanted to share to the world would just be considered nothing worth sharing that most people would care about.
It's like in art nowadays I feel like there's hardly any originality in art unless you're fucking amazing at it or doing something that's unique.

Reactions: JinZhin and fox_wannabe
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, Shadowplay, deflationary and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I would say that despite hating the world for giving birth to myself, always dangling everything I've ever wanted just out of reach, I can't say that I wouldn't go again if given the chance. Finally finding a companion, feeling comfortable in my own skin, actually being able to reciprocate the emotions that confuse me so? I'd gladly kill myself for that potential second chance, because this one ain't going anywhere fast.

• Hugs
Reactions: fox_wannabe
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Honestly the world has become so homogeneous if that's the correct word? that I feel that the average individuals thoughts, works of art, music or whatever they wanted to share to the world would just be considered nothing worth sharing that most people would care about.
It's like in art nowadays I feel like there's hardly any originality in art unless you're fucking amazing at it or doing something that's unique.
Yeah, I got a bit depressed looking at the window of bus and at people, everything is so "good looking" but yet ugly, modern cars, fake wealth, dirt and everything trying to look unique while being the same. Cities creating many types of buildings, washing away in their sameness, each one trying to show off. Same with people, trying to look hot and shit. I really have in low regard every corporative person or people who believe in self betterment or have personal agenda. It all looks fake to me.

When I travel through society i see just one huge organism, eating and breathing each day. Taking in breath in the morning and breathing out in evening as people go back home. I see veins and arteries where roads are and cells where are the houses. I feel I am part of something which no longer serves any individual. Something which was and always be dead and not sentient. Something I have to serve, that I was born to serve it. I do not enjoy the world outside. World inside is much better. I can fill it with beauty or at least try.

Reactions: Beeper and Circles
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
A billboard with "I fucking hate you all"

• Wow
Reactions: TheHatedOne, deflationary and fox_wannabe
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
A second Great Flood.

• Wow
Reactions: fox_wannabe, deflationary and Beeper
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
When I travel through society i see just one huge organism, eating and breathing each day. Taking in breath in the morning and breathing out in evening as people go back home. I see veins and arteries where roads are and cells where are the houses. I feel I am part of something which no longer serves any individual. Something which was and always be dead and not sentient. Something I have to serve, that I was born to serve it. I do not enjoy the world outside. World inside is much better. I can fill it with beauty or at least try.
This is amazing. Thanks.

I am old and can think of nothing I can share.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: Shadowplay and CFLoser
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
A nuke.

• Wow
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I'd like to share everyone my entire life I guess, if they could all experience everything I lived through it may benefit humanity as a whole since everyone will have an empathetic basis to make decisions from.

Or I could share with everyone the entire life of like Jesus if thats possible.

• Hugs
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
My apparently never-ending river of rage at those who "misuse" inverted commas.

B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
I would want some people (not the world), to inhabit my skin for a few hours or days to understand why I act the way I do. Words feel inadequate to the task. I don't have anything profound enough that I think the whole world should hear, or that others haven't already said more eloquently.

D

Deleted member 32964

i tried and tried to make the most of it for years. i always thought this kicking would end and it hasn't. i could not handle bullies.

people are evil to wmn.

Attachments

• IMG_20161208_222056.jpg
    IMG_20161208_222056.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20171129_210240.jpg
    20171129_210240.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Duluth-Power-and-Control-Model.jpg
    Duluth-Power-and-Control-Model.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs